Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club
    To add fuel to the fire of the David Shaw controversy - if he never gets a play off berth does it hurt his standing despite numerous North Division and Pac 12 titles?

I have him number 1 in the league after our? debacle there last year. Its not Harbaugh its Shaw.

But he does seem to lose the little one just enough to not make the 4
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,977 Founders Club

To add fuel to the fire of the David Shaw controversy - if he never gets a play off berth does it hurt his standing despite numerous North Division and Pac 12 titles?

I have him number 1 in the league after our? debacle there last year. Its not Harbaugh its Shaw.

But he does seem to lose the little one just enough to not make the 4

Say it again with feeling...

1- Pete
    2- Shaw
    3- Whittingham

Chip (LIPO)
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Dont have to beat Auburn to make playoff. Have to beat Oregon. Wont beat Utah I fear
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Shane Bowman is not Tani, nor is JJ or Scrempos. 2deep DL is horrific. Pleeeeease get that thru that little blue bonnet of yours

Meds dialed in today
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter
    9-3 is just as likely as the playoffs with the liability we have at QB. The negative impact on the rest of the team due to a bad attitude QB who is not a transcendent player is always underestimated. I hope it doesn't go off the rails and that Pete can prevent the QB from costing us too much this season. Three losses out of Auburn, Utah, UCLA and Oregon is an equally likely outcome.
    whlinder said:

9-3 is just as likely as the playoffs with the liability we have at QB. The negative impact on the rest of the team due to a bad attitude QB who is not a transcendent player is always underestimated. I hope it doesn't go off the rails and that Pete can prevent the QB from costing us too much this season. Three losses out of Auburn, Utah, UCLA and Oregon is an equally likely outcome.

Yep. If we go down to Auburn and get knocked off at Utah, then 9-3 might be our best case scenario. The Utah game is the key to the entire season IMHO and the one that we can't lose no matter what.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Wow, these guys really going out on a limb here... All 7 pick the same national champ, 5/7 have bama/Clemson, with the other 2 jawja/Clemson
    whlinder said:

Boy you really went out on a limb newbie
    edited August 2018

whlinder said:

Yep. If we go down to Auburn and get knocked off at Utah, then 9-3 might be our best case scenario. The Utah game is the key to the entire season IMHO and the one that we can't lose no matter what.
    If u watched Utah game from last you'd know how physical they are. They were manhandling our lines at times...everybody is back. They're going to be very good....of course nobody around the cuntry knows that.

I'd be shocked if UCLA throws for a TD vs our db"s.

whlinder said:

If u watched Utah game from last you'd know how physical they are. They were manhandling our lines at times...everybody is back. They're going to be very good....of course nobody around the cuntry knows that.

I was at the Utah game. It sucked.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,943 Founders Club

whlinder said:

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,943 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

whlinder said:

U are an immature , pitiful little man Race per usual
    I AGREE with Race.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

whlinder said:

Asu started out the Utah game up 30-3.

But yeah. Big time manhandlers they are.