Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

insinceredawg endores (R) McSally over (D) Sinema in AZ Senate Race

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
McSally dropped bombs on terrorists while Sinema protested the actions...by insinceredawg logic you hate America if you don't support McSally.

https://mcsally.house.gov/about/full-biography
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/23/martha-mcsally-kyrsten-sinema-attack-ad-794337

Good to see HondoFS has some competition on the boreds...

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Suddenly military service doesn't matter again

Funny how that works
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    That was what sinema used to be. Now she's just a republican pretending to be a democrat.

I also endorse mcsally, electing sinema is basically pointless
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I read her bio. It’s been said with McCain but dropping bombs, often indiscriminately, from the comfort of 10,000 feet is the least honorable military service there is.

I wonder how many civilian Afghan deaths she has to her name. Dozens? Hundreds? She was a commander after all. I’m sure the Afghan people are incredibly thankful for her service. It greatly impacted the peace and stability now enjoyed in their country. I can’t wait for her to vote to authorize military force in Iran and continue this “global war on terror” charade. Maybe she herself will get to drop a few more bombs over Tehran, for old times sake.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776

At last call, there's no winner here.

Maybe after the after-party one would shine but remarkedly m'eh.

• Options
    NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

WOOD both - from behind.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    NEPTUNE said:

WOOD both - from behind.
    Hate fucking is a beautiful thing. Never discount that.

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I read her bio. It’s been said with McCain but dropping bombs, often indiscriminately, from the comfort of 10,000 feet is the least honorable military service there is.

I wonder how many civilian Afghan deaths she has to her name. Dozens? Hundreds? She was a commander after all. I’m sure the Afghan people are incredibly thankful for her service. It greatly impacted the peace and stability now enjoyed in their country. I can’t wait for her to vote to authorize military force in Iran and continue this “global war on terror” charade. Maybe she herself will get to drop a few more bombs over Tehran, for old times sake.

The ROE doesn’t allow for indiscriminate bombing and most targets are laser spotted from the ground (and all are verified targets). My tour in Afghanistan was at the command level and I can tell you there were many checks and balances. This isn’t Vietnam anymore, time to update your outrage.

Perhaps you should take a bicycle trip around the world, visit all these wonderful people, and report back to us your own experiences.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

I've often wondered what a Taliban sympathizer would sound like. Got to love as well how you're blaming us for Afghanistan being a shit-hole. Yeah before we got there the place was great.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,161
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

The ROE doesn’t allow for indiscriminate bombing and most targets are laser spotted from the ground (and all are verified targets). My tour in Afghanistan was at the command level and I can tell you there were many checks and balances. This isn’t Vietnam anymore, time to update your outrage.

Perhaps you should take a bicycle trip around the world, visit all these wonderful people, and report back to us your own experiences.

POTD
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    USMChawk said:

Of course it doesn’t allow for indiscriminate bombing but it’s fantasy to say that it doesn’t happen anyway. The best, most precise bombing technology and he most “humane” rules of engagement haven’t been able to prevent the enormous civilian casualties we’ve racked up in Afghanistan and are continuing to do so in service of an unwinnable war.

But year after year the powers that be tell us that every death by airstrike was an enemy combatant and that progress is being made against the Taliban.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

I've often wondered what a Taliban sympathizer would sound like. Got to love as well how you're blaming us for Afghanistan being a shit-hole. Yeah before we got there the place was great.
    It's amazing how conservatives just twist shit around. Taliban sympathizer. Fucking really?
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Of course it doesn’t allow for indiscriminate bombing but it’s fantasy to say that it doesn’t happen anyway. The best, most precise bombing technology and he most “humane” rules of engagement haven’t been able to prevent the enormous civilian casualties we’ve racked up in Afghanistan and are continuing to do so in service of an unwinnable war.

But year after year the powers that be tell us that every death by airstrike was an enemy combatant and that progress is being made against the Taliban.
    We?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

USMChawk said:

I've never heard anyone say that every death is an enemy combatant and I don't believe we're making any progress against the Taliban. I'm just glad that Obama is no longer in office so you liberals no longer have to pretend that you support the troops. Hell I'm old enough to remember when liberals were critical of Bush for not doing more to fight the "real" war in Afghanistan because he had "taken his eye off the ball" with Iraq.

Leftists told us that they were just itching to fight the "real" war on terror in Afghanistan and that unlike Bush, Obama was going to open up a can of whoop-ass on those Afghans
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's amazing how conservatives just twist shit around. Taliban sympathizer. Fucking really?
    How did I twist anything around? Read what he fucking said. He is blaming the US for the current state of Afghanistan. Another one of those instances where you don't "hear" what's clearly being said when it doesn't advance your team's ball.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Hondo hates the troops and supports ISIS. Water is wet.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

I've never heard anyone say that every death is an enemy combatant and I don't believe we're making any progress against the Taliban. I'm just glad that Obama is no longer in office so you liberals no longer have to pretend that you support the troops. Hell I'm old enough to remember when liberals were critical of Bush for not doing more to fight the "real" war in Afghanistan because he had "taken his eye off the ball" with Iraq.

Leftists told us that they were just itching to fight the "real" war on terror in Afghanistan and that unlike Bush, Obama was going to open up a can of whoop-ass on those Afghans
    Obama killed more terrorists than Bush, including the top towel head.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

Obama killed more terrorists than Bush, including the top towel head.
    * freedom-fighters
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How did I twist anything around? Read what he fucking said. He is blaming the US for the current state of Afghanistan. Another one of those instances where you don't "hear" what's clearly being said when it doesn't advance your team's ball.
    Lol you are more delusional than sledog.