Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vegas

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

So the multiple shooter gets debunked and now we’re reaching for an FBI asset gone bad conspiracy.

The best part is. The same people that believe the FBI here. Think the FBI is bullshit when they say the China hacked Hillary story is BS.
    Is that the best part?

Because no one believes the FBI in either case
    At least we both agree that sledog and Bob are no one.
    I have no idea what in the fuck you are babbling about. The article accuses the FBI of incompetence at best and lying at worst. How does that get to believing the FBI cause its the best part!!!???

Marilou Danley, the girlfriend of Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock, worked for the FBI, according to credit application data the Australian national reported as part of a loan application.

That’s the same Danley whose fingerprints were found on Paddock’s horde of ammunition packed into unused rifle magazines.

Publicly available intelligence obtained from consumer credit reporting bureaus show Danley claimed the “Federal Bureau of Investigation” as her place of employment.

Interesting revelation.

When contacted Friday, one FBI source said the Bureau “might have made payments to Danley but it is above my level,” the source said referring to access to the FBI’s confidential informant participant and payment records. The source said “bosses are concerned” with the new revelations about Danley’s financial relationship with the FBI.

In FBI speak, Danley could have been a paid asset. And ‘concerned’ means folks are getting ready to cover their own butts if payments were made to Danley either before or after the massacre.

Perhaps FBI Director Christopher Wray can shed light on the matter.

Or Danley. If you can find her. It took the FBI days to locate her and interview her after the Mandalay Bay massacre.

Danley is an Australian national. She is not a U.S. citizen.

Of course this bombshell Intel is coming from FBI sources in the beltway, not the corrupt Las Vegas FBI field office headed by Aaron Rouse. The same FBI field office that has not been able to pinpoint a motive for the Oct. 1, 2017 massacre that killed 57 people.
    That's a good Revelation. Thanks for the discussion. The beginning of the story is not the FBI. But using the discussion with the FBI to confirm their report.

And yes it is crazy no motive has come out yet. It could be they have it but don't want to make that public. It could be that they are incompetent. Who knows.

My point still stands about sledog and Bobby.
    The point still stands that you're both a liar and a dipshit? All I said about the FBI is that the denial that China hacked Hillary's server came from an unnamed anonymous source. Given the fact that most liberals are liars like yourself I'm not going to swallow like a bitch the denial made by an unnamed source. I'll leave that swallowing like a bitch to you. The FBI may or may not be telling the truth here but I need more fucking information before I can make a call.
    I just wish you had the same scrutiny over Fox news and daily caller stories.
    Yeah, and if only you could find where I've ever accepted as gospel a story from either of them with an unnamed source you might have a point. But since you can't all you have is your lying head up your ass.
    That settles it then.
    That you're a dumbfuck? That appears to have been settled around here long ago. You just claimed I don't have the same scrutiny for Fox News and Daily Caller stories. For that claim to be accurate you need to be able to cite an example of where I accepted at face value a story from either that had nothing but unnamed sources.

All we settled here is that you're a fucking liar and a fucking moron.
    Listen here shitdick.
    What am I supposed to listen to? More of you failing to back up your fucking mouth?
    PM @IrishDawg22
    This.
    Appears two of the more challenged libs have a problem with me. Get me banned boys and then you can go back to your safe spaces where you give each other hand jobs over how witty and insightful you are.
    Who said anything about banning you?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    No one, I was just interpreting the bleating of sore snatches.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

No one, I was just interpreting the bleating of sore snatches.

Hey, another thing you suck at.