Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DEPTH CHART RELEASED

Comments

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We're fucked.

Further confirmation.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Houhusky said:

Their inside backer Deshaun Davis is a savage. Their DT Marlon Brown is a future top-10 pick. I think their entire defense is dark skin black like Alabama and they're fast and violent.

Is he really because he is 5'11" and put up stats not much different than BBK while playing behind one of the best DL in college football... He isnt fast or overly athletic

Isnt he basically the definition of a undersized, unathletic, try-hard but super black?

I dont watch AU so maybe you are right...
    He's one of the best inside backers in the country. His height is not a problem. He's quick, he's thicc, and he thumps.

FUCK YEZZZZZZZ JAXSON KIRKLAND! I TOLD YOU! LET'S GO BIG HOSS!

The Tevis Bartlett experiment at inside backer failed? Fuck me he's back to being our starting SAM. He's not twitchy enough to do shit as a pass rusher. Solid, heady guy against the run though and will contain his edge.

Our inside backer depth is TRASH! Fucking Kyler Manu and a walk on in the two deeps? FUCK! Brandon Wellington still recovering from the ACL tear late last season. Won't be available till mid season. Daniel Heimuli would start for us right now.

Hell yeah Shane Bowman making a move and finally earning a starting job. I think this is a positive development. He has always looked talented to me. Hopefully he balls out his Senior year like Tani Tupou.

Austin Joyner at safety failed? Probably got the ball thrown over his head too many times. I have zero confidence in Gilchrist. He seems pudgy and slow to me. Hope we never need him to play serious minutes.

Fucking kill me the midget is still the starter at Nickel!? Really looking forward to Auburn taking advantage of that match up and putting a big receiver or flex TE in the slot and ass raping him just like Penn State did.

Seriously? Nobody beat out the opera singer at WR!? He better DO SOMETHING this season. He gets all this playing time and never does shit!

We're so fucked. Auburn is going to fuck us. Our WR's aren't good enough. Our inside backers aren't good enough. Tevis Bartlett isn't good enough at SAM. Benning is still too big. Vita is gone. Nobody else is even close to being as good as him. We're fucked. The season's over.

Shut the fuck up avout Gilchrist. Joyner is the first DB off the bench. They arent going to list him as the back up at every spot. That's why Gilchrist is listed. Joyner not being listed at safety doesn't mean the experiment failed.

Are you worried that Hilbers will play LT if Adams goes down?

Wise up Roofy.
    Hilbers has been running with the twos this last half of camp and beat out Roberts at LT. So yeah, he'll probably be our LT is Adams goes down. Joyner was playing almost exclusively safety in Fall camp and is not listed at safety on the depth chart. All I know is what I see. You have no evidence that Joyner at safety wasn't a failure. The depth chart suggests it was. The main fucking point is I hope Gilchrist won't be needed to play meaningful snaps bitch.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Houhusky said:

Their inside backer Deshaun Davis is a savage. Their DT Marlon Brown is a future top-10 pick. I think their entire defense is dark skin black like Alabama and they're fast and violent.

Is he really because he is 5'11" and put up stats not much different than BBK while playing behind one of the best DL in college football... He isnt fast or overly athletic

Isnt he basically the definition of a undersized, unathletic, try-hard but super black?

He's one of the best inside backers in the country. His height is not a problem. He's quick, he's thicc, and he thumps.

The Tevis Bartlett experiment at inside backer failed? Fuck me he's back to being our starting SAM. He's not twitchy enough to do shit as a pass rusher. Solid, heady guy against the run though and will contain his edge.

Our inside backer depth is TRASH! Fucking Kyler Manu and a walk on in the two deeps? FUCK! Brandon Wellington still recovering from the ACL tear late last season. Won't be available till mid season. Daniel Heimuli would start for us right now.

Hell yeah Shane Bowman making a move and finally earning a starting job. I think this is a positive development. He has always looked talented to me. Hopefully he balls out his Senior year like Tani Tupou.

Austin Joyner at safety failed? Probably got the ball thrown over his head too many times. I have zero confidence in Gilchrist. He seems pudgy and slow to me. Hope we never need him to play serious minutes.

Fucking kill me the midget is still the starter at Nickel!? Really looking forward to Auburn taking advantage of that match up and putting a big receiver or flex TE in the slot and ass raping him just like Penn State did.

Seriously? Nobody beat out the opera singer at WR!? He better DO SOMETHING this season. He gets all this playing time and never does shit!

We're so fucked. Auburn is going to fuck us. Our WR's aren't good enough. Our inside backers aren't good enough. Tevis Bartlett isn't good enough at SAM. Benning is still too big. Vita is gone. Nobody else is even close to being as good as him. We're fucked. The season's over.

Shut the fuck up avout Gilchrist. Joyner is the first DB off the bench. They arent going to list him as the back up at every spot. That's why Gilchrist is listed. Joyner not being listed at safety doesn't mean the experiment failed.

Wise up Roofy.
    Hilbers has been running with the twos this last half of camp and beat out Roberts at LT. So yeah, he'll probably be our LT is Adams goes down. Joyner was playing almost exclusively safety in Fall camp and is not listed at safety on the depth chart. All I know is what I see. You have no evidence that Joyner at safety wasn't a failure. The depth chart suggests it was. The main fucking point is I hope Gilchrist won't be needed to play meaningful snaps bitch.
    Thanks for the insight ruth. Has Myles bryant gotten any snaps on offense? With chico limited he seems like a good option there. Also where is he on the LT depth chart?
  • Options
    Bread said:

Houhusky said:

Wise up Roofy.
    Thanks for the insight ruth. Has Myles bryant gotten any snaps on offense? With chico limited he seems like a good option there. Also where is he on the LT depth chart?
    His presence as the starting Nickel alone is enough to lose us this game. Over/under on how many passing touchdowns he gives up this game is 2.
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

• Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    dhdawg said:

Jake Browning and bbk are still a thing which is fucked. Love the offensive line. Love our running backs. Love our secondary. Losing eiffler and kaho has hurt our lb room.

What I like is that our try hards are experienced upperclassmen. Which is why I think some are making way too big a deal about some of our backups. This is the best team in the conference. Is it a top 5 team? That'll come down to bush hamdan and Browning

Looks like you answered your question

• Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This thread begs the question. Can a team of west coast choir boys beat a team of big nasties from the southeast?

81% of the time no, rather easily.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dawgs206 said:

dhdawg said:

Jake Browning and bbk are still a thing which is fucked. Love the offensive line. Love our running backs. Love our secondary. Losing eiffler and kaho has hurt our lb room.

What I like is that our try hards are experienced upperclassmen. Which is why I think some are making way too big a deal about some of our backups. This is the best team in the conference. Is it a top 5 team? That'll come down to bush hamdan and Browning

Looks like you answered your question

Hey, one can hope.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018

This shit is so cringey
    Any player that is a 5'11" MIKE that is described as the forgotten feel good undersized player, fundamentally sound, unassuming athlete, thats the "defensive coach" on the field is one "gym rat" or "date your daughter" comment away from being a full white try hard.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Houhusky said:

Wise up Roofy.

• Options

Bread said:

Houhusky said:

Wise up Roofy.
    His presence as the starting Nickel alone is enough to lose us this game. Over/under on how many passing touchdowns he gives up this game is 2.
    I'll take the under. If I win you advocate for Myles Bryant to LB.
  • Options

This thread begs the question. Can a team of west coast choir boys beat a team of big nasties from the southeast?

81% of the time no, rather easily.

Aaron Fuller and Levi are from Texas. Game MvPs will put the team o their backs.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Oh and Jason Scrempos, as in perennial bench warmer Jason Scrempos. As in, looked like shit in garbage time against Pac-12 teams Jason Scrempos. As in, got beat out by walk ons Jared Pulu last season and John Clark the season before that Jason Scrempos is in the D-line two-deep. We're so fucked. The contrast of the national hype this team is getting and what I'm seeing from this depth chart is a disaster waiting to happen.

You are seriously freaking out about our 6th DT.
    Any D-lineman listed in the two deeps is going to play a lot.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Oh and Jason Scrempos, as in perennial bench warmer Jason Scrempos. As in, looked like shit in garbage time against Pac-12 teams Jason Scrempos. As in, got beat out by walk ons Jared Pulu last season and John Clark the season before that Jason Scrempos is in the D-line two-deep. We're so fucked. The contrast of the national hype this team is getting and what I'm seeing from this depth chart is a disaster waiting to happen.

You are seriously freaking out about our 6th DT.
    Any D-lineman listed in the two deeps is going to play a lot.
    2 deeps with 3DT's. We all know that we're not gonna have 3 dt's on the field a lot of the time.