Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DEPTH CHART RELEASED

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Midget WRs, nobody good enough to win the TE job, and our linebackers scare me. Oh and Jake!!

This team isn't doing shit this year.

This.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Oh and Jason Scrempos, as in perennial bench warmer Jason Scrempos. As in, looked like shit in garbage time against Pac-12 teams Jason Scrempos. As in, got beat out by walk ons Jared Pulu last season and John Clark the season before that Jason Scrempos is in the D-line two-deep. We're so fucked. The contrast of the national hype this team is getting and what I'm seeing from this depth chart is a disaster waiting to happen.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    Wow. I thought Auburn played in the SEC. No BIG Back. Both of them under 220lbs. Why bother even playing the game. The are going 0-12
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

We're fucked.

GOD BLESS YOU, DENNIS.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

Midget WRs, nobody good enough to win the TE job, and our linebackers scare me. Oh and Jake!!

This team isn't doing shit this year.

This.
    You just spent 30 minutes on a podcast blowing basically every tight end on the roster. Calm down.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

worthless size comparison to SEC team

RBs are basically the same

UW OL is bigger, damn giants

AU WRs aren't all midgets like UWs

DL slight size advantage AU

AU starts shorter and smaller LBs than UW, how?

pleasantly surprised at the limited size difference... would be nice to have some LBs that wouldn't look small next to the crew team.
  • Options
    Bread said:

Houhusky said:

JoJo hits like a mother fucker but sucks ass in coverage, he needs to be playing closer to the LOS in a more LB/S hybrid role given our lack of athletes in the LB group anyways. He would be another Travis Feeney if had redshirted

remove BBK or potato, shift JoJo down toward the LOS and play Joyner with Rapp Eyes at safety

TSIFO already

This is what I have been saying all month. Myles Bryant should be our starting Line Backer with Elijah molden at Dime and Joyner/Rapp/McIntosh playing 3 safety/nickel/buck spots. 2-2-7 defense is our only hope.
    That defensive scheme would get absolutely rolled against the run game! We need to play a 4-2-5. Stack the line of scrimmage with Gaines, Levi, Johnson and Shane Bowman all at the same time, two inside backers, and then our normal nickel defense in the secondary but they need to play more press, man coverage because that soft ass shit we ran against Penn State will get torched again. We need to jam those pussy WR's up instead of giving them free releases. Then maybe we have a chance to beat Auburn.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Houhusky said:

Gladstone said:

worthless size comparison to SEC team

RBs are basically the same

UW OL is bigger, damn giants

AU WRs aren't all midgets like UWs

DL slight size advantage AU

AU starts shorter and smaller LBs than UW, how?

pleasantly surprised at the limited size difference... would be nice to have some LBs that wouldn't look small next to the crew team.
    Slight? They have a huge size advantage on the D-line. Not to mention talent advantage.

Oh and all their LBs are black. DJ Beavers is smaller than BBK, but you don't hear me complaining.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Bread said:

Houhusky said:

JoJo hits like a mother fucker but sucks ass in coverage, he needs to be playing closer to the LOS in a more LB/S hybrid role given our lack of athletes in the LB group anyways. He would be another Travis Feeney if had redshirted

remove BBK or potato, shift JoJo down toward the LOS and play Joyner with Rapp Eyes at safety

TSIFO already

This is what I have been saying all month. Myles Bryant should be our starting Line Backer with Elijah molden at Dime and Joyner/Rapp/McIntosh playing 3 safety/nickel/buck spots. 2-2-7 defense is our only hope.
    Have you lost your goddamn mind?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

Most of the same roster holes that were there against Pennetration State are pretty much still an issue....

The interior OL features a dude playing center for the first tim, and a guy at right guard playing his first game ever against one of the best DLs he'll ever face.

The inside linebacker position (before last year's class) was criminally under-recruited. Both starters are small and the depth is a fucking joke.

I know Potato and Bowman worked harder than ever this offseason, but the pass rush last year was shite and I just don't see these guys generating any heat against this level of competition.

Three of our top four receivers are Pounds, Bacalia, and Fuller.

Jake Browning.

• Options
    Moving Myles Bryant to LB is fucking stupid. Whoever disagrees can fuck off
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Their inside backer Deshaun Davis is a savage. Their DT Marlon Brown is a future top-10 pick. I think their entire defense is dark skin black like Alabama and they're fast and violent.
  • Options

Their inside backer Deshaun Davis is a savage. Their DT Marlon Brown is a future top-10 pick. I think their entire defense is dark skin black like Alabama and their fast and violent.

In other words ....... we are fucked!!!!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Moving Myles Bryant to LB is fucking stupid. Whoever disagrees can fuck off

I'm pretty sure it's a joke.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Their inside backer Deshaun Davis is a savage. Their DT Marlon Brown is a future top-10 pick. I think their entire defense is dark skin black like Alabama and they're fast and violent.

Is he really because he is 5'11" and put up stats not much different than BBK while playing behind one of the best DL in college football... He isnt fast or overly athletic

Isnt he basically the definition of a undersized, unathletic, try-hard but super black?

I dont watch AU so maybe you are right...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018

FUCK YEZZZZZZZ JAXSON KIRKLAND! I TOLD YOU! LET'S GO BIG HOSS!

The Tevis Bartlett experiment at inside backer failed? Fuck me he's back to being our starting SAM. He's not twitchy enough to do shit as a pass rusher. Solid, heady guy against the run though and will contain his edge.

Our inside backer depth is TRASH! Fucking Kyler Manu and a walk on in the two deeps? FUCK! Brandon Wellington still recovering from the ACL tear late last season. Won't be available till mid season. Daniel Heimuli would start for us right now.

Hell yeah Shane Bowman making a move and finally earning a starting job. I think this is a positive development. He has always looked talented to me. Hopefully he balls out his Senior year like Tani Tupou.

Austin Joyner at safety failed? Probably got the ball thrown over his head too many times. I have zero confidence in Gilchrist. He seems pudgy and slow to me. Hope we never need him to play serious minutes.

Fucking kill me the midget is still the starter at Nickel!? Really looking forward to Auburn taking advantage of that match up and putting a big receiver or flex TE in the slot and ass raping him just like Penn State did.

Seriously? Nobody beat out the opera singer at WR!? He better DO SOMETHING this season. He gets all this playing time and never does shit!

We're so fucked. Auburn is going to fuck us. Our WR's aren't good enough. Our inside backers aren't good enough. Tevis Bartlett isn't good enough at SAM. Benning is still too big. Vita is gone. Nobody else is even close to being as good as him. We're fucked. The season's over.

Shut the fuck up avout Gilchrist. Joyner is the first DB off the bench. They arent going to list him as the back up at every spot. That's why Gilchrist is listed. Joyner not being listed at safety doesn't mean the experiment failed.

Are you worried that Hilbers will play LT if Adams goes down?

Wise up Roofy.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    Fuck I thought we would have an advantage with our 12 man defense. Looks like Auburn is rolling out 14 vs us. Maybe myles should stay in the slot. He can probably cover two wide recievers by himself of needed. Ryan Davis and Dorian slayton wont know what hit then.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Bread said:

Houhusky said:

TSIFO already

Have you lost your goddamn mind?

Their inside backer Deshaun Davis is a savage. Their DT Marlon Brown is a future top-10 pick. I think their entire defense is dark skin black like Alabama and their fast and violent.

In other words ....... we are fucked!!!!
    Well, I am glad this shit is over. I really have stuff to do on Saturday.