Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anger is a gift

Fuck me

Seriously ... I've been irritated before ... Dumbfounded ... Even felt sorry for these fucktards ... But now I'm angry.

I spent 10 minutes reading threads on doucheman.com ... Burntridge, husky Claus, John b, Bwhol, larry1FS, etc and of course Ektard, Fatters and Kim Grinolds FS ... And I am in awe. I can't believe what I read ... I can't even tell you what it was because I started to have a stroke. These motherfuckers not only think sark is da man... But they are PLEASED with him. Burnt ridge said we have a 2015 recruit so we can't fire sark now... We will lose this one player (who will end up at USC anyway) ....

Rage Against the machine said "anger is a gift" ... They may be right ... I'm pissed enough now that there will be no more visits to husky stadium until something is done. Not even the annual trip with my son... Ill take him to the Seahawks.

Kim... You fucktard.. I am an unhappy person... When I read your faggot infested queif of a fucking message bored.

Going to nail my scrotum to President Youngs polygamous secret underwear drawer.

Fuck you all

Comments

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    ... Oh ... I forgot ... ($75,000)
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Fuck me

Seriously ... I've been irritated before ... Dumbfounded ... Even felt sorry for these fucktards ... But now I'm angry.

I spent 10 minutes reading threads on doucheman.com ... Burntridge, husky Claus, John b, Bwhol, larry1FS, etc and of course Ektard, Fatters and Kim Grinolds FS ... And I am in awe. I can't believe what I read ... I can't even tell you what it was because I started to have a stroke. These motherfuckers not only think sark is da man... But they are PLEASED with him. Burnt ridge said we have a 2015 recruit so we can't fire sark now... We will lose this one player (who will end up at USC anyway) ....

Rage Against the machine said "anger is a gift" ... They may be right ... I'm pissed enough now that there will be no more visits to husky stadium until something is done. Not even the annual trip with my son... Ill take him to the Seahawks.

Kim... You fucktard.. I am an unhappy person... When I read your faggot infested queif of a fucking message bored.

Going to nail my scrotum to President Youngs polygamous secret underwear drawer.

Fuck you all

I hope your son realizes what a great father you are.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    we're either on the cusp of a great coup d'etat, or we're about to plunge into 1,000 years of darkness.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Wow ... I was pissed for a minute ... I just don't get that when it is blatantly obvious what the problem is people can't see it... Or just go along with it for fear of change. We aren't completely powerless in this situation..
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    What is really funny is the F3 was on the fire Sigi Schmid bandwagon after the Sounders Season ended.... I would argue that Sigi has been WAY more successful with the sounders than Sark has been with the Huskies. And now he rips on people that want Sark fired.

Both Sigi and Fetters are really fat though, if that matters. FUCK
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    Many of them are so emotionally invested in Sark that they absolutely need Sark to succeed.

I'm sure many of us were nervous on Friday. Despite Mora's record thus far at UCLA, a loss on Friday would've been hard to handle but it wouldn't bring our world crashing down unlike Kim and others.

Some of those guys are just simpletons who will always say the sun is shining bright. You just can't fix them.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

Many of them are so emotionally invested in Sark that they absolutely need Sark to succeed.

I'm sure many of us were nervous on Friday. Despite Mora's record thus far at UCLA, a loss on Friday would've been hard to handle but it wouldn't bring our world crashing down unlike Kim and others.

Some of those guys are just simpletons who will always say the sun is shining bright. You just can't fix them.

krisvashon!! true???

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I was never nervous on Friday.

FIVE STAR LOCK OF THE YEAR
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

^^
    Sort of agree. Their loyalty is to access. Not Sark or Woody. If Hitler was the AD and Pol Pot was the head coach, Kim would support them as long as they gave him the access he's always craved.

Remember - it wasn't Ty's losing that Kim and Fleenor hated as much as it was the access Ty didn't let them have. The best thing this program could have is an AD and a coach that wins all the time and gives Kim and Fleenor none of their time.

It's a shame Chip Kelly isn't leaving Philly soon.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    edited November 2013

^^
    Sort of agree. Their loyalty is to access. Not Sark or Woody. If Hitler was the AD and Pol Pot was the head coach, Kim would support them as long as they gave him the access he's always craved.

Remember - it wasn't Ty's losing that Kim and Fleenor hated as much as it was the access Ty didn't let them have. The best thing this program could have is an AD and a coach that wins all the time and gives Kim and Fleenor none of their time.

Dawgman Radio: Auschwitz

Join the Dawgman guys tonight for an inside look at recruiting and the program! Great facilities here and the staff is bringing in as many guys as possible! Might have to get rid of a few to fit them all in! The fence is up.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332

Fuck me

Fuck you all

When did Derek allow Puppy to have multiple handles?
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    Great points. Can't they see how pathetic they are?

^^

• They will kiss whatever ass needs kissing to stay on the radio. That fucking show is the worst thing that ever happened to Dave's creation.