Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So are you fucks going to drop your 5 reasons or what? It's sad to see how far you have fallen.

2»

Comments

• dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    Atleast post this on Alabama bored too.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    abw0004 said:

Good morning all,

I am one of the posters from AUFamily under the same username. Since some of the posts were being cherry picked I will suggests to read through the whole thread along with a few others as well. I wanted to give a few thoughts as well as a few tips for those coming in town for the game.

Auburn is very much looking forward to playing Washington. We have a lot of respect for your coach and think he is an outstanding guy. Your defense is one to be careful with along with your running back stable and quarterback. It should be a tight game either way. The key for us will be our offensive line. We have 4 new guys up front, and if they have been properly developed I believe we can pull one out. It all just depends on their performance. You do boast one of the best defenses, but at the same time that is all we face as we play Georgia, Alabama, Clemson on a fairly regular basis. We are used to this type of stage. Haven't won all of them, but it will not be a shock to the system.

For those coming in town for the game, welcome! A few pointers. Be well prepared for the heat and humidity here. It will be almost nothing like you have experienced before. The killer is the humidity itself with no wind to take it elsewhere. Also, the traffic can be a bear so be prepared to leave early for the stadium. Almost everything is centralized in one area (Mercedes-Benz stadium, Georgia Tech, Hawks, CNN Center, etc.) so you can imagine the traffic will be bad in a city already ranked as one of the worst traffic spots. If you have free time, like I said in my post quoted above, I recommend the Georgia Aquarium which was only recently unseated by China as the largest aquarium in the world. I do recommend to go ahead and buy tickets to that because you have to reserve times that you can get in. Across the greenspace from the aquarium is the Coca-Cola factory which is more fun than you think to tour. And adjacent to that is the College Football Hall of Fame. All walking distance from each other. If you are a baseball fan, we have a brand new Braves stadium that is a fun place to be.

The food in Mercedes-Benz is also extremely cheap ($1 water, $2 burgers, etc), and the stadium is well laid out. Also brand new. Due to the traffic I recommend to take MARTA in. There is a MARTA station at the stadium so easy access.

I believe you will enjoy your experience. Auburn is known for its family atmosphere and welcoming fans. Do not get me wrong, we are also known to be one of the loudest fans in the country and that is well documented, but we are not rude fans. You have to remember the state of Alabama does not have any professional teams so college athletics is all we have. We are the type that thank you for coming out, make sure you know how to get home, and hold the door open for you. I look forward to the game!

Was abw0000 through 0003 taken?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

So cinco reasons made it to reddit. Some great comments.

PM to @TanzaniaMagic and @Andaldo

we

didn't

want

you

anyway
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club

RatherBeYachting = @thechatch ?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

RatherBeYachting = @thechatch ?
    Or @YellowSnow
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

Lol. I missed this. Although that dude really does say that every time. I've seen that exact comment before.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    Hey you guys have 2 play the football here bcuz there not good 2b next 2 that water an ducks drown butt aquarium is good place eat turkey jerky on table by it's pool wit dat purple cola drink is good. I hope injury none an fun good game 4U, cheer!