Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lessons from my wife ...

There are a lot of things I can tolerate ...

Grass too long
Garage messy
Car dirty

But once my wife has had it, and starts beating the shit out of me on a regular basis ... I can no longer tolerate the small things I shouldn't and I take action.

As it was with Emmertt, it will be with Young and the Pool Boy.

When we start clogging up e-mail boxes, and distracting ... change has to happen.

firecoachsark.com needs to have a store, where people can buy shit ... and send shit to the decision makers.

Emmertt got a number of clocks, mugs, shirts, and one pair of thong panties that said firetoddturnernow.com

Todd Turner got fired.

Low attendance ...

Half Brian Hell ...

Make it so.

E-mail, faxes, calls, deliveries ...

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

There are a lot of things I can tolerate ...

Grass too long
    Garage messy
    Car dirty

But once my wife has had it, and starts beating the shit out of me on a regular basis ... I can no longer tolerate the small things I shouldn't and I take action.

As it was with Emmertt, it will be with Young and the Pool Boy.

When we start clogging up e-mail boxes, and distracting ... change has to happen.

firecoachsark.com needs to have a store, where people can buy shit ... and send shit to the decision makers.

Emmertt got a number of clocks, mugs, shirts, and one pair of thong panties that said firetoddturnernow.com

Todd Turner got fired.

Low attendance ...

Half Brian Hell ...

Make it so.

E-mail, faxes, calls, deliveries ...

BRB, JO