Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone Here Hate Money (read: have the Pac12 Networks)?

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
edited August 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
so, as a test, i recently signed up for Sling (cuz ain't no motherfucking way I'm getting rid of DirecTV) as they have a promotion to get the new Roku Ultra for half price if you do 3 months with Sling...Sling has Pac12 Networks so I am FIRED UP for the North Dakota game!!

Just kidding...i'll DVR it I suppose.

Anyway, I have been trying to watch some tv while at work through my browser (this is actually a very cool part of Sling) and I've filtered the channel guide down to only sports channels, but here's the thing. With Sling you get all the Pac12 Networks channels and they are always showing Pac12 Football in 60 or Pac12 Classic Football games on every single channel.....

except for Washington where they are constantly showing women's vball and women's golf and women's tennis and shit.

WTF?

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    Meek said:

so, as a test, i recently signed up for Sling (cuz ain't no motherfucking way I'm getting rid of DirecTV) as they have a promotion to get the new Roku Ultra for half price if you do 3 months with Sling...Sling has Pac12 Networks so I am FIRED UP for the North Dakota game!!

Anyway, I have been trying to watch some tv while at work through my browser (this is actually a very cool part of Sling) and I've filtered the channel guide down to only sports channels, but here's the thing. With Sling you get all the Pac12 Networks channels and they are always showing Pac12 Football in 60 or Pac12 Classic Football games on every single channel.....

except for Washington where they are constantly showing women's vball and women's golf and women's tennis and shit.

WTF?

I've seen Washington games on there... but yeah... not enough
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited August 2018
    Meek said:

WTF?

Pac12 UW has always shown girls soccer this time of year. Been bitching about it for 3-4 years. Good to see Meek took notice. Nice work.

I cant imagine more than 2 people watching a bunch of bitches unsuccessfully trying to kick a ball into a huge goal. They just kick each other in the shins and cunts for 3 hours and pac12 uw-wsu calls it a spectator sport.. someone tell the woman in charge of programming that title IX doesnt apply to the private sector0
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club

Meek said:

WTF?

Pac12 UW has always shown girls soccer this time of year. Been bitching about it for 3-4 years. Good to see Meek took notice. Nice work
    You've been agreeing with me on it for years
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    You would be surprised how popular our volleyball team is right now.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Race is one of the 2 viewers who watches it so yes i agree with him i guess
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Race is one of the 2 viewers who watches it so yes i agree with him i guess

pumpy, when did u turn into a little knicker-wearing metro guy?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Bread said:

You would be surprised how popular our volleyball team is right now.

of course i would be surprised. i don't give a fuck myself so if there are people not related to the players who care about it i would definitely be surprised.