Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Facebook Censors Articles from Conservative Outlets About Manafort, Cohen

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Silencing the other side isn't the answer, it makes us just like them. Crushing and breaking apart the machinery they use to do it (like the SPLC and tech giants like Google) is another story.

You act like liberals have a monopoly over silencing people.
    Liberals don't have a monopoly on trying to silence people but they've definitely cornered the market and are the industry leader. There's no equivalent on the right to the way liberals shout down and disrupt Conservatives who try and speak on college campuses.
    Conservatives are allowed and thrive on college campuses.

Hate-mongers, racists, and other radicals might be struggling to get their voices heard. Too bad for them.
    Ah yes, and the left gets to define who is a "hate-monger." Simply disagreeing with a liberal or opposing affirmative action or not buying into the the Tran-sexual movement will get you labeled as a "hater-monger" by people on the left.
    That's actually not true, but if it fits your narrative have at it.

Normal, rational people know hate mongering when they see it.
    It's not my narrative it's called the facts. Charles Murray isn't a hate monger and neither is Betsy Devos but it fits your narrative to falsely claim that it's only "hate-mongers" that are being shouted down on college campuses. Hell at Berkeley a few years back they prevented Benjamin Netanyahu from speaking. You're not normal or rational if you believe that they only people being prevented from speaking on college campuses are hate-mongers.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Silencing the other side isn't the answer, it makes us just like them. Crushing and breaking apart the machinery they use to do it (like the SPLC and tech giants like Google) is another story.

Liberals don't have a monopoly on trying to silence people but they've definitely cornered the market and are the industry leader. There's no equivalent on the right to the way liberals shout down and disrupt Conservatives who try and speak on college campuses.

Hate-mongers, racists, and other radicals might be struggling to get their voices heard. Too bad for them.
    Ah yes, and the left gets to define who is a "hate-monger." Simply disagreeing with a liberal or opposing affirmative action or not buying into the the Tran-sexual movement will get you labeled as a "hater-monger" by people on the left.

Which is why we are still waiting for anyone to produce an example from Alex Jones.
    I believe that normal, rational people believe his framing of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre as crisis actors, as hate-mongering. You're mileage may vary.

If you want to die on the hill defending Alex Jones' right to spread hate and conspiracy theories, go for it. Most people are going to laugh at you for it, in addition to your anti-vaccination stance.
    I think its important that we all conform to societal norms of behavior Good for you.

God forbid people would laugh at us. What is this? Grade school? It seems like it most of the time.

Was your avatar of Trump's severed head hate mongering or just edgy non conformity? Or?
    PS- only a sensitive snowflake would have been offended by my previous avatar. I apologize for hurting you.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I'm hearing Bibi is a hate monger because he protects his people from terrorists and plans to build a 40 mile underground wall around Gaza.
    edited August 2018

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Why are we talking about Alex Jones? The initial article that started this thread wasn't about Alex Jones and no one was talking about Alex Jones being shouted down and prevented from speaking on college campuses.

Are Betsy Devos and Charles Murray hate-mongers Benny?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

A Fox news and Rush response. How original. Well at least you did't abuse that poor strawman's ass this time.

Could this dipshit be any more like that pussy Snotty69? It's what happens when whores and communists breed.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Why are we talking about Alex Jones? Re-read the thread. The initial article that started this thread wasn't about Alex Jones and no one was talking about Alex Jones being shouted down and prevented from speaking on college campuses.Ok. What's your point? I didn't interject Alex Jones.

Is Betsy Devos and Charles Murray hate-mongers Benny? Not that I'm aware of. Never said they were, so don't twist. They may be considered controversial (see "other radicals" in my post above) in their positions and as such have trouble finding an accepting audience.
    I know you are new here but kindly try to follow the threads, it will (hopefully) help in your comprehension of what people are writing.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Why are we talking about Alex Jones? Re-read the thread. The initial article that started this thread wasn't about Alex Jones and no one was talking about Alex Jones being shouted down and prevented from speaking on college campuses.Ok. What's your point? I didn't interject Alex Jones.

Is Betsy Devos and Charles Murray hate-mongers Benny? Not that I'm aware of. Never said they were, so don't twist. They may be considered controversial (see "other radicals" in my post above) in their positions and as such have trouble finding an accepting audience.
    I know you are new here but kindly try to follow the threads, it will (hopefully) help in your comprehension of what people are writing.
    I did. You claimed that it was just hate mongers and racists that were being shouted down on college campuses. A lie or ignorance take your pick. You then claimed that normal and rational people know hate mongering when they see it. Betsy Devos and Charles Murray aren't hate mongers and they're not radicals. So we've now gone from you running cover for leftists who shout down and deny people their 1st Amendment rights by falsely claiming they're hate-mongers and racists to you now saying that's it's okay for anyone with "controversial" positions to be shouted down.

And yes what I initially said was true. The left has decided that they are the arbiter of what is and what isn't "hate" and or "racist" and or "controversial" speech and if they deem Ben Shapiro or Ann Coulter, or Bibi to be outside of the parameters that they have created and that you appear to be endorsing, then they should have the power to shut that speech down.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,527 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I did. You claimed that it was just hate mongers and racists that were being shouted down on college campuses. A lie or ignorance take your pick. You then claimed that normal and rational people know hate mongering when they see it. Betsy Devos and Charles Murray aren't hate mongers and they're not radicals. So we've now gone from you running cover for leftists who shout down and deny people their 1st Amendment rights by falsely claiming they're hate-mongers and racists to you now saying that's it's okay for anyone with "controversial" positions to be shouted down.

And yes what I initially said was true. The left has decided that they are the arbiter of what is and what isn't "hate" and or "racist" and or "controversial" speech and if they deem Ben Shapiro or Ann Coulter, or Bibi to be outside of the parameters that they have created and that you appear to be endorsing, then they should have the power to shut that speech down.
    If you did indeed re-read the thread, specifically my posts which you seem to be taking issue with, then you should know that you are misquoting and incorrectly characterizing what I wrote.

It's not in anyone's first amendment rights to be a speaker, let alone a paid speaker on any college campus. You also might what to investigate the definition of radical; especially in terms of how it was used.

I'm really sorry that you feel like free speech is being limited by the evil "left." Most normal, rational people are looking to improve themselves and others, and are therefore open to hearing good ideas even if the ideas aren't aligned with their own. It's too bad that the people you list above are so oppressed. How will we ever get past this great injustice?

SFGbob said:

A Fox news and Rush response. How original. Well at least you did't abuse that poor strawman's ass this time.

Could this dipshit be any more like that pussy Snotty69? It's what happens when whores and communists breed.
    Speaking of grade school...your propensity for name-calling is top notch and really advances your position.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Which is why we are still waiting for anyone to produce an example from Alex Jones.
    I believe that normal, rational people believe his framing of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre as crisis actors, as hate-mongering. You're mileage may vary.

If you want to die on the hill defending Alex Jones' right to spread hate and conspiracy theories, go for it. Most people are going to laugh at you for it, in addition to your anti-vaccination stance.
    I think its important that we all conform to societal norms of behavior Good for you.

God forbid people would laugh at us. What is this? Grade school? It seems like it most of the time.

Was your avatar of Trump's severed head hate mongering or just edgy non conformity? Or?
    PS- only a sensitive snowflake would have been offended by my previous avatar. I apologize for hurting you.
    Thanks for proving my point dumbass

I'm not the one crying like a bitch about hate. You are.

Faggot

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Faggot
    You're a real peach. Snowflake.

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Faggot
    Your a real hypocrite

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Faggot
    Your a real hypocrite
    *You're

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You do much better when posting breasts.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

If you did indeed re-read the thread, specifically my posts which you seem to be taking issue with, then you should know that you are misquoting and incorrectly characterizing what I wrote.

It's not in anyone's first amendment rights to be a speaker, let alone a paid speaker on any college campus. You also might what to investigate the definition of radical; especially in terms of how it was used.

I'm really sorry that you feel like free speech is being limited by the evil "left." Most normal, rational people are looking to improve themselves and others, and are therefore open to hearing good ideas even if the ideas aren't aligned with their own. It's too bad that the people you list above are so oppressed. How will we ever get past this great injustice?
    Is this guy always this big a Kunt? I don't "feel" like the free speech Conservatives is being limited, I know it is and I've given you examples of people who had their speech shut down by leftists and instead of either telling my why I'm wrong and why shouting down Charles Murray is acceptable and not evidence of the left suppressing speech they don't like, you're nothing engaging in a passive aggressive Kunt where attack things I didn't say while dodging the things I did say. Go fuck yourself with your "oppressed" and "great injustice."

You're perfectly fine with leftist setting themselves up as the gatekeeper on who does and who doesn't get to speak on college campuses. After initially claiming that what I said wasn't true everything you said that followed supported what I said.
    Benny isn't smart. He still doesn't realize what he did

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You did a lot better when you weren't here

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Such donkey Race.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You do much better when you don't post.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

53 seconds.