Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A few random Monday Morning Sark Farts

If Keith Price is the problem, why has he been the starter for three years?

If there is no heir apparent, or he is the best choice. Why, in five years, has the recruiting not brought in a better candidate?

Will the likes of Illinois, Eastern Washington, and Georgia Southern generate the attendance required to pay off the $143,000,000 30 year bond?

President Young rightfully cares about the culture of the Washington program. What type of culture is being created when the discipline is so poor the team has more penalty yards than 122 other teams? What happens off the field when no one is watching?

Speaking of no one watching, what's going on at Joey's?

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,377 Founders Club
    The facts are not in dispute. This is why we are fucked.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    I read someone post yesterday that Price was a Willingham recruit and we should wait to judge Sark until he has his own guy in there. Fuck. This. Fanbase. Fuck 'em.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I read someone post yesterday that Price was a Willingham recruit and we should wait to judge Sark until he has his own guy in there. Fuck. This. Fanbase. Fuck 'em.

So what the poster was stating ...

Time on job > talent

(Assuming Price is the problem ...)
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451

There are 2 options to respond to that person: Nick Montana or Derrick Brown.

I called him a name. feels good

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

Price became Sark's recruit the second he beat out Montana for the starting job in the spring of 2011.

Besides, Price has been one of the highlights of Sark's career here.

Just another idiot Doog lapping up Sarks semen without looking at his shitty OL recruit and development.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    If you pay money to watch us play any of those non-conference games, you are worse than the fucktard AD that scheduled them in the first place. Go Eastern.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    topdawgnc said:

If Keith Price is the problem, why has he been the starter for three years?

If there is no heir apparent, or he is the best choice. Why, in five years, has the recruiting not brought in a better candidate?

Will the likes of Illinois, Eastern Washington, and Georgia Southern generate the attendance required to pay off the $143,000,000 30 year bond?

President Young rightfully cares about the culture of the Washington program. What type of culture is being created when the discipline is so poor the team has more penalty yards than 122 other teams? What happens off the field when no one is watching?

Speaking of no one watching, what's going on at Joey's?

You have no idea the damage Jake Lockner has done.

• digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,502
    7WS is currently doing his Mon. presser and it looks like he is laying the groundwork for his most recent spin-story on why UW wasn't able to get over the hump and win more than 7 games down the stretch (This is something I can hear him saying), and it's a familiar one: Injuries (Price/Hatchie).

History shows that he will be successful in this latest spin-story. The UW Admin. apparently believes anything this man says. Wait, that's not it... they simply don't care.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

7WS is currently doing his Mon. presser and it looks like he is laying the groundwork for his most recent spin-story on why UW wasn't able to get over the hump and win more than 7 games down the stretch (This is something I can hear him saying), and it's a familiar one: Injuries (Price/Hatchie).

History shows that he will be successful in this latest spin-story. The UW Admin. apparently believes anything this man says. Wait, that's not it... they simply don't care.

Does he look like he has been on a 4 day coke bender ...
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Neuhesal is the problem.... No Willingham, no 0-12..... No Holt is the problem.... Wake the fuck up.... Sark is the God damn problem