Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Offseason Natty paying off big for Our Ducks!

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Two years ago pundits said the same thing about Washington. It’s stupid, but I didn’t see anybody here mocking Washington two years ago.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Two years ago pundits said the same thing about Washington. It’s stupid, but I didn’t see anybody here mocking Washington two years ago.

Well they were right in 2016.

You think the Ducks are making the playoffs this year?
    No, the conference blows dick this year but it isn't absolutely horrendous this year and it's almost impossible for country music sensation Clay Helton to fuck up his QB situation this year. Let's not forget Helton's butt fuckery is more responsible for your playoff run than UW. If Darnold starts from day one 2016=2017 in Doogville.

Either way it leads to UW's 15 year plan to lose a Rose Bowel.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

No, the conference blows dick this year but it isn't absolutely horrendous this year and it's almost impossible for country music sensation Clay Helton to fuck up his QB situation this year. Let's not forget Helton's butt fuckery is more responsible for your playoff run than UW. If Darnold starts from day one 2016=2017 in Doogville.

Sweet, so I'll put you down for winning the north then?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018
    dnc said:

Of course not, and it was not as unlikely in 2016 as Oregon this year, but it was still going out on a limb to predict Washington would have made the playoffs in 2016. I'm just saying, you can't have it both ways.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I don't see a lot of difference between UW, Oregon, and Stanford. Doog fans think they are great, but you're just not and that's fine. There are no great teams in the Pac-12 this year (sound familiar?)

I could see a 2000 type thing where Oregon, UW, and Stanford all split with each other in weird ways and it goes to a tie breaker where that Aubbie loss might screw you.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I don't see a lot of difference between UW, Oregon, and Stanford. Doog fans think they are great, but you're just not and that's fine. There are no great teams in the Pac-12 this year (sound familiar?)

I could see a 2000 type thing where Oregon, UW, and Stanford all split with each other in weird ways and it goes to a tie breaker where that Aubbie loss might screw you.
    So you're not going to the playoff and it has nothing to do with who USC selects as QB, got it.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

So you're not going to the playoff and it has nothing to do with who USC selects as QB, got it.
    No, and USC wins the south this year and beats whatever decent team comes out of the north like what should have happened in 2016 if not for CMSCH being an idiot.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

No, and USC wins the south this year and beats whatever decent team comes out of the north like what should have happened in 2016 if not for CMSCH being an idiot.
    So he is an idiot until he isn't?

Struggling again
    No, CMSCH has always been one but there is no one to even push that freshman QB they have so he can't fuck this one up.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2018
    I don't expect to see the smoke-stack-I in Eugene any time soon, but it's pretty clear that there is a new tone in terms of physicality and size in the trenches. Look no further than Oregon's 2018 recruiting class to see that this will be an Oregon offense with a Wisconsin Bama twist.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I don't expect to see the smoke-stack-I in Eugene any time soon, but it's pretty clear that there is a new tone in terms of physicality and size in the trenches. Look no further than Oregon's 2018 recruiting class to see that this will be an Oregon offense with a Wisconsin Bama twist.

Good offseason. Great championship.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

UW or Stanford will win the North. Oregon has no chance. Coaching matters.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

UW or Stanford will win the North. Oregon has no chance. Coaching matters.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Noted CFB weighs in. @yogirothdawg true ?!?!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    Oregon is going to suck this year. No running backs what so ever. We’ve had at least one NFL back on the roster (if not 2) for like the last 18 years in a row. Guy Herbert is the worst CFB QB we’ve had in the grouping of Harrington, Clemmins, Dixon, Thomas, MM8.

I know it’s over and it never really began.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon is going to suck this year. No running backs what so ever. We’ve had at least one NFL back on the roster (if not 2) for like the last 18 years in a row. Guy Herbert is the worst CFB QB we’ve had in the grouping of Harrington, Clemmins, Dixon, Thomas, MM8.

@Mosster47 @oregonblitzkrieg
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Oh the joy of Quook tears. MMMMMmmmmmmmm
  • Options

Your post was complete shit except for MM8. I like it.