Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ty Mother Fucking Jones

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Oh boy, that brings back mamories. I had chatted up one of those ladies in one of my classes, and even had her over to hang out once or twice. Like any self respecting undergrad I blacked out one weeknight though, and proceeded to call and text her about 25 times to come hang out that night... allegedly. I apologized and all was well, but then it happened a second time. We didn’t really talk after that.

• ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

Oh boy, that brings back mamories. I had chatted up one of those ladies in one of my classes, and even had her over to hang out once or twice. Like any self respecting undergrad I blacked out one weeknight though, and proceeded to call and text her about 25 times to come hang out that night... allegedly. I apologized and all was well, but then it happened a second time. We didn’t really talk after that.

El oh el.

Twice? Cmon son. If you put in enough ground work one "you up?" text will suffice.
    Yeah, I was having a tough time managing the black outs at that stage in my life. Fortunately it’s the only person I ever did that to.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

El oh el.

Twice? Cmon son. If you put in enough ground work one "you up?" text will suffice.
    Yeah, I was having a tough time managing the black outs at that stage in my life. Fortunately it’s the only person I ever did that to.
    That you know of
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

El oh el.

A lot of mistakes were made back in the day in Santa Barbara. I have a talent for taking a complete laydown and botching it due to the aggressive pre-party.

At least you grew out of it, allegedly.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485

Oh boy, that brings back mamories. I had chatted up one of those ladies in one of my classes, and even had her over to hang out once or twice. Like any self respecting loathing undergrad I blacked out one weeknight though, and proceeded to call and text her about 25 times to come hang out that night... allegedly. I apologized and all was well, but then it happened a second time. We didn’t really talk after that.

Screenshots of the texts or GFTO
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Doogles said:

El oh el.

A lot of mistakes were made back in the day in Santa Barbara. I have a talent for taking a complete laydown and botching it due to the aggressive pre-party.

At least you grew out of it, allegedly.
    I was always a very skilled apologist after fucking things up. It happened often in my college days.
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    Squirt said:

Oh boy, that brings back mamories. I had chatted up one of those ladies in one of my classes, and even had her over to hang out once or twice. Like any self respecting loathing undergrad I blacked out one weeknight though, and proceeded to call and text her about 25 times to come hang out that night... allegedly. I apologized and all was well, but then it happened a second time. We didn’t really talk after that.

Screenshots of the texts or GFTO
    Motherfucker that was 10 years ago. I still had a flip phone.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    dnc said:

Over our #1 corner no less.

Could be a game changer.

#BornSinner

Uh, id be banking on pounds making those grabs when the whistles are for real.

Long before anyone else Pup said Bryants loss meant certain doom for UW, the only reason. UW is somewhat equal accross board everywhere but in passing game, and DL.

If McSorley was backing this team UW would beat Auburn by 3-6 without Bryant. If any of you turds watched the CAL game from last year like i instructed, you'd know how important he was to Browning. He was to be 60-70% of UW'z pass offense vz Auburn.

Browning cannot beat Auburn without him, but wait...if Ty Jones and Sample can duplicate one half of hunter's production, and pounds a few big 3rd downs and a 50/50 TD, we have a chance

One more thing...jordan chinney and or Cade Otton will make a key contribution...at a critical point. Just a hunch

I was thinking 24-13 pre camp Auburn. If Jones can play like an actual 6-4 d1 stud with pounds as a reliable #1-2 WR opposite fuller, uw could contest the outcome ...and the very quiet group of chico, chin, bynum , otton,cook, 6-3 whitey etc could make game interesting in the 4th quarter

There's a reason practices are closed.?..
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

6-3 whitey

John Gardner?
    You think he is going to play vs Auburn?

I would have believed you last year when him and max richmond were the stars of the offseason. But we have heard nothing about the walk on wide recievers this year. Seems like a good sign to me.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    Jones made a good catch. Now thinking if that pass was from brownsocks it had to be underthrown so who was wide open just beyond the camera range? So really Jones got lucky...
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I assume that it's the same one we all assume is a man.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911

dnc said:

Over our #1 corner no less.

Could be a game changer.

#BornSinner

Uh, id be banking on pounds making those grabs when the whistles are for real.

Long before anyone else Pup said Bryants loss meant certain doom for UW, the only reason. UW is somewhat equal accross board everywhere but in passing game, and DL.

If McSorley was backing this team UW would beat Auburn by 3-6 without Bryant. If any of you turds watched the CAL game from last year like i instructed, you'd know how important he was to Browning. He was to be 60-70% of UW'z pass offense vz Auburn.

Browning cannot beat Auburn without him, but wait...if Ty Jones and Sample can duplicate one half of hunter's production, and pounds a few big 3rd downs and a 50/50 TD, we have a chance

One more thing...jordan chinney and or Cade Otton will make a key contribution...at a critical point. Just a hunch

I was thinking 24-13 pre camp Auburn. If Jones can play like an actual 6-4 d1 stud with pounds as a reliable #1-2 WR opposite fuller, uw could contest the outcome ...and the very quiet group of chico, chin, bynum , otton,cook, 6-3 whitey etc could make game interesting in the 4th quarter

There's a reason practices are closed.?..
    So whats your pick? It might be close and it might not?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Chicks dont like being texted 25 timed u creepy fucking stocker
    Anna and FRANNY enjoyed their fancy feast being penetrated 25 times.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

We've known he could make these catches since his recruitment. Now it's time to see it translate to games.

It would be nice if he actually got a jump ball or two. I don't remember him getting any last season.

Hard to win jump balls when the passes are constantly underthrown, IMO
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    CaptainPJ said:

We've known he could make these catches since his recruitment. Now it's time to see it translate to games.

It would be nice if he actually got a jump ball or two. I don't remember him getting any last season.

Hard to win jump balls when the passes are constantly underthrown, IMO
    Right u are. JB overthrew EVERYONE his freshman year. Overthrew the fastest WR on the planet his soph year, and underthrew Pettis. He underthrew everyone his Jr year. I think it stands to reason he'll hit guys in stride his Sr year...providing guys can get open in stride.

Dammit losing Bryant hurt those chances. He was Jake's only seam WR. *jakes most lethal pass in his limited arsenal