Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This guy gets it

2»

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TWLO/

see for yourself
    So 100% of your portfolio is in one stock. Sounds like a smart idea.
    That’s just one account. And it is if you know what you’re doing.

I put 2k in a few years ago to trade with and said fuck it. It’s paying off.

The majority is in aggressive mutual fund accounts. Still killing it...
    Better enjoy the gravy train that Obama's policies have enabled. With Trump's tax cuts driving the deficit up and tariffs killing jobs domestically, we're heading straight towards another recession by 2021. Then we'll have to get another Dem in office to fix it, only for you fuckers to screw it up again by electing the next W/Trump. That's the script.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

see for yourself

Better enjoy the gravy train that Obama's policies have enabled. With Trump's tax cuts driving the deficit up and tariffs killing jobs domestically, we're heading straight towards another recession by 2021. Then we'll have to get another Dem in office to fix it, only for you fuckers to screw it up again by electing the next W/Trump. That's the script.
    And you call me a cock sucker

Holy shit

According to your butt buddy hondo the economy sucks

Thanks Obama

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

see for yourself

Holy shit

Thanks Obama
    Who was in office when the economy rebounded from the recession?
    What did he do?

America has been boom and bust since its founding

Let's check growth rates after two years of Trump and chat

Obama's growth rates sucked.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

see for yourself

Holy shit

Thanks Obama
    When did I say the economy sucks?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited August 2018

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

see for yourself

Present a real candidate one of these days. You already trotted out a Black Candidate and it worked. Because reparation mentality. So you couldnt go to that well again, as He sat there for 8 years celebrating his victories like the show pony He was. Of course the next logical step was a WOMAN! Presidential candidate. But that didn’t work.

So maybe a LBGTQSNFDKU Candidate for 2020 will be the ticket!!!!
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

see for yourself

Present a real candidate one of these days. You already trotted out a Black Candidate and it worked. Because reparation mentality. So you couldnt go to that well again, as He sat there for 8 years celebrating his victories like the show pony He was. Of course the next logical step was a WOMAN! Presidential candidate. But that didn’t work.

So maybe a LBGTQSNFDKU Candidate for 2020 will be the ticket!!!!
    ISAFNRC
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited August 2018

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

see for yourself

Holy shit

Thanks Obama
    I like to celebrate a recovery that should have taken 3 years, that actually took 7. IWILTD
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

see for yourself

Holy shit

Thanks Obama
    I like to celebrate a recovery that should have taken 3 years, that actually took 7. ILTDT.
    @insinceredawg is right about one thing. I was stupid and voted against my interest in voting for Carter and then Mondale instead of Reagan.

The 80's were very good to me and the nation as a whole

That was a recovery and anyone who doesn't think the collapse of the late 70's wasn't as bad or worse than 2007 wasn't there
    edited August 2018

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

see for yourself

Holy shit

Thanks Obama
    I like to celebrate a recovery that should have taken 3 years, that actually took 7. ILTDT.
    @insinceredawg is right about one thing. I was stupid and voted against my interest in voting for Carter and then Mondale instead of Reagan.

That was a recovery and anyone who doesn't think the collapse of the late 70's wasn't as bad or worse than 2007 wasn't there
    You had to wait in line for gas in the 70s. How many people lost their homes?

I will agree tho that unemployment was higher during Carter and Reagan than Obama.
    Doubling energy prices means you wait in line and nothing else

Has no effect on the economy as a whole. Quite common really

Shut the fuck up hondo
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone is full of shit.

see for yourself

Holy shit

Thanks Obama

You had to wait in line for gas in the 70s. How many people lost their homes?

I will agree tho that unemployment was higher during Carter and Reagan than Obama.
    People that shouldn’t have been able to buy a home in the first place. You can thank retards like Barney Frank that helped create the house of cards to begin with.
    https://quora.com/Did-people-who-bought-houses-in-the-70s-essentially-get-the-house-for-free-Was-the-price-so-low-that-the-cost-and-or-debt-was-inflated-away

However, this does NOT mean people who bought a home in the 1970s got them for free. They simply paid with those hard earned dollars from the 1970s. Through inflation and growth, median household income then was a tiny fraction of what it is today.

The high inflation rates of the 1970s, from the shift to a pure fiat currency system, wiped out a lot of debt so people kept borrowing more, at least until the Federal Reserve stopped the cycle with an interest rate shock that took mortgage rates to 18%. People still bought homes, but just at much lower prices relative to their incomes. Since homebuyers paid 5–7x as much mortgage interest as today, home prices were severely depressed with extremely low home affordability.

As interest rates have come down consistently for the past 35 years, home prices shot up along with ever increasing affordability. So, for those who suffered through the interest rate shock, they saw their mortgage debt get inflated away while their home prices rose sharply with the same inflation.

In retrospect, it looks like everybody from the 1970s made extremely easy money on their homes. In reality, those who made huge returns were some of the toughest and boldest home buyers, who took a gamble in the midst of the biggest experiment in monetary policy in a century. If the experiment had failed, they could have easily been wiped out financially.

But, for some homeowners, particularly those not on the hot coastal markets and in the Deep South, they've not experienced much price appreciation in 40 years. In those areas, homes are often still selling for exactly the same price 40 years later, effectively making a 70-80% loss on inflation adjusted dollars, ouch.

Tuff liberals who would buy a home in the 70's!

We bought ours in 85 at 11%. Yes we scored big. Others not so much
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    You should be ashamed of yourself for this thread.
    phineas said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for this thread.

You should be ashamed of yourself for sucking Trump's cock dry. Fuck off.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

Uh oh hondo triggered by good news again

You are full of shit too
    You’re one dumb mother fucker.

2001400ex said:

Uh oh hondo triggered by good news again

You are full of shit too
    You’re one dumb mother fucker.
    *Yore