Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Law and Order candidate..

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
edited August 2018 in Tug Tavern
Doesn't seem to think felonies such as campaign finance violations, tax evasion, money laundering, and contempt of court are illegal but apparently talking to federal prosecutors should be

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-says-flipping-like-michael-cohen-should-be-illegal-tears-into-jeff-sessions/

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Cohen was not convicted of any of those crimes. He made a plea deal. None of those charges were proven in court. The campaign finance crap was pushed by the prosecution in order to obtain a lenient sentence on his tax problem charges. Is used as a need hook for the fake news.

Again it is not normal to pick people and search for a crime. That's Russian KGB Shit. That is totalitarian government work. Allow me to look into everything you've ever done without limited scope and I could put anyone in jail. That is not how we do it here. Total farce of an investigation.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2018
    Sledog said:

Cohen was not convicted of any of those crimes. He made a plea deal. None of those charges were proven in court. The campaign finance crap was pushed by the prosecution in order to obtain a lenient sentence on his tax problem charges. Is used as a need hook for the fake news.

Again it is not normal to pick people and search for a crime. That's Russian KGB Shit. That is totalitarian government work. Allow me to look into everything you've ever done without limited scope and I could put anyone in jail. That is not how we do it here. Total farce of an investigation.

Yeah, they should probably start dialing down the totalitarian shit 100% or face a civil war at some point in the future.

Last time I checked, there were 3 branches of government, not 4. Mueller acting as a 4th branch of government with an ongoing open ended 'investigation' to dig up dirt on the President wherever he can find it, is America living outside the framework of the founders.

It shouldn't be tolerated any longer.