Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Trump hasn’t lied under oath. Big difference
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I have said 2 things all along. It's not his actions that will get him in trouble, it's the cover up. And the second thing I've said, Democrats are just trying to get him under oath for anything. They don't care what it is.
    This is a good article that walks through Watergate and Trump. I agree with this below, if Trump had owned what happened, none of this would be news and none of it an issue.

Trump, like Nixon, could have turned this whole thing around right at the outset. He could have marched out and condemned the Russians for interfering in our politics, as he should have. He could have lambasted Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn and their whole B-movie gang for acting as agents for a foreign regime.

Sure, there would have been some uncomfortable revelations, like the meeting Don Jr. took to see if the Russians had anything worth committing treason for. (They didn’t, so it’s all good.) Chances are, though, had Trump shaken his head sadly and claimed to have been out of touch and vowed to cooperate with investigators, the worst peril would have passed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/time-really-like-watergate-trump-making-mistakes-090041857.html
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    edited August 2018
    2001400ex said:

I have said 2 things all along. It's not his actions that will get him in trouble, it's the cover up. And the second thing I've said, Democrats are just trying to get him under oath for anything. They don't care what it is.
    Yeah...you've only said 2 things all along and don't SPAM this bored daily with not-so-bright nutjob takes on the world, mainly through the Journalistic heavyweights of Yahoo News and USA Today...

HondoFS...

2001400ex said:

Yeah...you've only said 2 things all along and don't SPAM this bored daily with not-so-bright nutjob takes on the world, mainly through the Journalistic heavyweights of Yahoo News and USA Today...

HondoFS...
    photo caa1cf4a89e338c31f7715dbb7ac4785_zpsvivhhcbj.jpg
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club