Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As the hero teachers get ready to strike over not getting 2500% raises...

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    I like to unionize against myself. It's what I like to do.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

I think the teachers should be the billionaires.

For being useful idiots brainwashing kids with Marxist Critical Theory? Fuck Off.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Too many of today's teaching corps really believe they are heroes "educating the future" and sorely need to get the fuck over themselves. Most aren't the least bit heroic and simply traded a higher paycheck for a guaranteed career, plentiful time-off, and a secure retirement. You all know the types I'm talking about, posting like mad on Facebook right now, pleading for attention from everyone they know to boost their fragile egos. Both my parents were teachers, btw, and would beat the fucking shit out of today's wimpy, feeble corps with their bare hands.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

For being useful idiots brainwashing kids with Marxist Critical Theory? Fuck Off.
    whoooooooosh
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club
    dnc said:

whoooooooosh
    No.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    pawz said:

dnc said:

whoooooooosh
    No.
    Huh?

APAG was being sarcasmic
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

whoooooooosh
    No.
    Huh?

APAG was being sarcasmic
    I don’t think certain posters have the capacity for this game. This is SUPER SERIOUS
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Too many of today's teaching corps really believe they are heroes "educating the future" and sorely need to get the fuck over themselves. Most aren't the least bit heroic and simply traded a higher paycheck for a guaranteed career, plentiful time-off, and a secure retirement. You all know the types I'm talking about, posting like mad on Facebook right now, pleading for attention from everyone they know to boost their fragile egos. Both my parents were teachers, btw, and would beat the fucking shit out of today's wimpy, feeble corps with their bare hands.

Truth. One of the Throbber's two dads was a teacher. He'd knocked the shit out of troublemakers and he just was a gentle desk jockey GG vet. No gang problems. No bullying. Parents weren't lined up in the office whining about little Johnny's self esteem and special needs. The combat vet GG teachers were bad asses. Sure, most of them kept a bottle in their desk drawer but you would too after surviving the Bataan Death March.

NBD