Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club
    Teams taking a slight step back
    Washington State
    LSU
    UCF
    UAB
    Central Michigan

Slight? LOL! I suppose he has a point here. The cuog is so far back that it can only take a slight step back. A bigger step would result in them falling off the cliff.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I read that as "The Herpes are here".

(2:08 at this vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjMXH5JQiY
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

"Welcome back Washington to big-time college football with the hiring of Tyrone Willingham!"

LOL, yep. Let's recap "Herbie's" (pretty faggy and fanboyish to call him this) best quotes as they relate to our* program:

Winter 2005, Willingham hired:

"Welcome Washington back to big-time college football!"

Summer 2010, Sark's hype reaches apex for anyone who isn't a drooling retarded doog

"Sarkisian is the best play caller in the country"

Summer 2014, ranks USC in his preseason top 5

"Sark is a slam dunk hire for this program and will have them in the playoff by year 2."

Autumn 2017

"Is Petersen for real? UW should be thanking ESPN for airing their games. Also late-night kickoffs are good for ratings!"

Anyone who puts stalk into what Herbstreit says deserves a Thin Red Line-style gut shot.
    No fan boy here. I've net Herbstreit before and he seems nice enough but still is a knucklehead much of the time.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club
    edited August 2018

Gladstone said:

"Welcome back Washington to big-time college football with the hiring of Tyrone Willingham!"

LOL, yep. Let's recap "Herbie's" (pretty faggy and fanboyish to call him this) best quotes as they relate to our* program:

Summer 2010, Sark's hype reaches apex for anyone who isn't a drooling retarded doog

"Sark is a slam dunk hire for this program and will have them in the playoff by year 2."

Autumn 2017

"Is Petersen for real? UW should be thanking ESPN for airing their games. Also late-night kickoffs are good for ratings!"

Anyone who puts stalk into what Herbstreit says deserves a Thin Red Line-style gut shot.
    No fan boy here. I've net Herbstreit before and he seems nice enough but still is a knucklehead much of the time.
    HCH Herbstreit superiority guy...

Yes, I had to edit that. Fuck you.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Autumn 2017

i am not calling you out specifically. i just think it's a gay nickname.

ps i'll take opiate withdrawal for $500, alex

No I know that. I just like use the cheesy Herbie nickname in this instance.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Autumn 2017

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Autumn 2017

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Autumn 2017

Clearly you have not had a dildo up urs ass before
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Autumn 2017

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Autumn 2017

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Autumn 2017

Clearly you have not had a dildo up urs ass before
    Dildo in his ass superiority guy
    Useless without Pumpeii
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    MWC
    Boise State over San Diego State
    Sleeper: Wyoming

Someone needs to get on the KJ train.
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    Gladstone said:

Autumn 2017

POTD. Rather easily. Good chit, Stoneyboat.