Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who’s faster? UW’s Salvon Ahmed or Myles Gaskin? They decided to race each other. At midnight.

Comments

• BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    > So they raced. Five times. At midnight. On an empty field at Blanchet High.

Shit, thats less than a mile from my house. Why didn't they tell anybody this was happening? I would have liked to have watched this.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Nip or was it Nap liked to do his running at night because he knew his opponents weren't.

Or he liked to rob houses

Or?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Nip or was it Nap liked to do his running at night because he knew his opponents weren't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIsLrvx-g5o
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club
    dnc said:

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

I didn't know fat Alan Tudyk corched for Jacksonville.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,979
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,096 Swaye's Wigwam

The Mustang Convertible he was rocking didn't pay for itself you know.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485

At least, not according to Gaskin who teases and taunts Ahmed like a little sibling. Ahmed doesn’t mind. In fact, the competition is the foundation of their tight relationship and strengthens their connection.

“He’s helped me tremendously just being a role model,” Ahmed said. “When I first got here he helped me with the plays, pass (protection) … and watching film.

“And just kind of being someone I can look up to in terms of football and doing things outside of football.”

All that said, Jake Browning sucks.

Contrast his lack of leadership with the actions of JT Daniels when he was a rising HS junior:
    Behind the bluntness, bravado, and considerable blue streak is an empathy that belies Daniels’s age. “My focus was more on ‘How do I cultivate good relationships and really be there for other people and care about other people more than I care about how successful I’m going to be,’” Daniels says. His greatest point of pride from last offseason wasn’t the ticks he shaved off his 40 time, but the curriculum he developed to tutor the team’s younger quarterbacks. He scheduled his own film sessions and held private seminars, eventually getting so immersed in the whole endeavor that, according to Prohaska, Mater Dei’s head coach, Bruce Rollinson, had to lecture him about being more selfish.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Squirt said:

At least, not according to Gaskin who teases and taunts Ahmed like a little sibling. Ahmed doesn’t mind. In fact, the competition is the foundation of their tight relationship and strengthens their connection.

“He’s helped me tremendously just being a role model,” Ahmed said. “When I first got here he helped me with the plays, pass (protection) … and watching film.

“And just kind of being someone I can look up to in terms of football and doing things outside of football.”

All that said, Jake Browning sucks.

Contrast his lack of leadership with the actions of JT Daniels when he was a rising HS junior:
    Behind the bluntness, bravado, and considerable blue streak is an empathy that belies Daniels’s age. “My focus was more on ‘How do I cultivate good relationships and really be there for other people and care about other people more than I care about how successful I’m going to be,’” Daniels says. His greatest point of pride from last offseason wasn’t the ticks he shaved off his 40 time, but the curriculum he developed to tutor the team’s younger quarterbacks. He scheduled his own film sessions and held private seminars, eventually getting so immersed in the whole endeavor that, according to Prohaska, Mater Dei’s head coach, Bruce Rollinson, had to lecture him about being more selfish.
    But who has Browning really had to mentor? He came in as a true freshman fighting experienced upperlassmen for the job and continued to do it. This year they have a team with possibilities and he is focusing on being the best he can for the team while having to listen to how great it is going to be when Eason plays next year. I get the hate for JB but some of the criticism he gets is almost MFS to me.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

> So they raced. Five times. At midnight. On an empty field at Blanchet High.

Shit, thats less than a mile from my house. Why didn't they tell anybody this was happening? I would have liked to have watched this.

Wondering how high they were
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    edited August 2018
    Better question is can Ahmed make a girl shat herself?
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

Better question is can Ahmed make a girl shat herself?

The kids on the the team are just that, teenage kids. We don't need to be posting videos of speculation that so-and-so is in their dorm room doing some deviant sexual activity. I have to draw the line somewhere.

The season can't start soon enough.
    I don’t give a fuck! I just wanna know if boff our RB’s can make women shat themselves from fornicating?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited August 2018
    Is this where the Peanut Butter video that was deleted originated?