Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FireCoachSark.com is up

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I already see the Jim Mora up as the first candidate. When are you guys going to give the hire-the-alum-especially-from-Don-James-era trick a rest?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I already see the Jim Mora up as the first candidate. When are you guys going to give the hire-the-alum-especially-from-Don-James-era trick a rest?

I like him as a HC here but I think Deruyter would be my #1. Looking at his games I see a team without a lot of talent in year 2 but they do nothing but win.
    dhdawg said:

I like him as a HC here but I think Deruyter would be my #1. Looking at his games I see a team without a lot of talent in year 2 but they do nothing but win.
    he is better than Sark, but so are a lot of guys.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

but how many of them can we realistically poach?
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,502

dhdawg said:

also Franklin from vanderbilt should be on the list. Not many coaches can win 9 games at vandy

It's definitely impressive at school like Vanderbilt, but it's a little misleading. He feasted on the bottom feeders of the SEC like Kentucky, and the OOC was the usual p**** SEC mix of teams like Wake Forest and Furman ( I'm too lazy to look it up but all four teams were weak). In fact I think either 8, We're all 9 of the winds were against below .500 teams.
    Yeah, I looked back at Vandy's results under Franklin, it's misleading alright. He's done some good things down there in three seasons though, considering it's Vandy. This season they beat Georgia (#15 at the time). I realize Florida blows donkey this year, but they smoked the Gators 34-17 (in Gainesville, for the 1st time since 1945), snapping a 22 game losing streak vs UF.

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

but how many of them can we realistically poach?
    I don't get any reason why Mora would ditch a gig like UCLA where he is obviously doing pretty well and being paid well. If you guys think loyalty to the big purple W is enough reason, think again.
  • Looks like someone already has a site up on the twitters: https://twitter.com/FireSark

It's a shame whoever runs that account does because he dooged it up hard after Oregon loss if I recall.

I think Boobs almost made him TDOTW.
  • That 3-25 when trailing at halftime stat is great. More facts the better. The hard core doogs will never change but a lot of the casual fans that never hear that need to be aware of this. You can spin 3-25.

My proudest stat that I could come up with. Really proves what we all thought that UW is a front running program under Sark.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Classed up the site with some pictures.
  • "You Have No Idea the Damage Tyrone Did"

Oh I hope next year Doogs will be saying "You have no idea the damage that Sarkisian had done".

Has this site been mentioned yet on Doogman? I'll have to post a link of this site to some Doog fucktards on twitter.
  • http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5100/el8c.png

This picture really says it all. Basically Sark's first four years were on the same par as Ty's 2006 and 2007, just he won the close games and Ty didn't.

Also looking at recruiting rankings six of the last seven years we've been in the top 30 and top 4 in the conference so no reason why UW isn't better than they are today.

Also I keep hearing you can't fire Sark because it will hurt recruiting yet as you see the lazy recruiter Ty produced classes of 35th, 29th and 14th and Gilbertson produced 22nd and 55th(lame duck status).

So if those turds can get pretty good classes to come here odds are anyone can.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    Yep the site has already been mentioned on DM.com...at least one of the mods weighed in regarding your efforts...he sniffed at it and shook his head with breathtaking sophistication.
  • HFNY said:

Yep the site has already been mentioned on DM.com...at least one of the mods weighed in regarding your efforts...he sniffed at it and shook his head with breathtaking sophistication.

Sounds like @BiggusDickus has some screenshots he needs to post of them ragging on the site.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    It's a good start

I will be posting details on an inaugural meeting soon. For anyone in the Seattle metro area

Working on access to a certain bunker on campus with special meaning. Users will be PM'd a unique password and asked to recite on site to keep infiltrators out. This event will be catered by Dicks and a keg of Raindog to wash it down

Three point plan will be discussed and implemented

- Lux sit
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    Haha, that would be awesome. I could bring some local whiskey to give us even more of an edge.

It's a good start

I will be posting details on an inaugural meeting soon. For anyone in the Seattle metro area

Working on access to a certain bunker on campus with special meaning. Users will be PM'd a unique password and asked to recite on site to keep infiltrators out. This event will be catered by Dicks and a keg of Raindog to wash it down

Three point plan will be discussed and implemented

- Lux sit

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

If anyone wants to make a logo, please do. I was thinking a Donald Trump "you're fired" pic combined with Sark's head.

We all know the list of reasons why Sark should be gone is endless and abundant. Therefore it will take me some time to organize the site. I'm thinking we'll have various sections. We'll have one on coaching candidates as well as a section that debunks all the stupid arguments originating from the usual suspects.

Send me your due diligence on anything (OL recruiting, coaching records, etc) and I'll post it on the site in the appropriate section.

I thought this was the "fire coach sark" website?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Very good comments guys. I'll edit and clean up some of the language.