Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The injuries to Jarreau and Simmons may just save Romar's jerb

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
This four guard lineup with four of Andrews, Goss, Wilcox, Johnson and Anderson is showing flashes of old school Romar ball. The high poast offense was a terrible idea. The sooner Romar kills it and goes back to what he does well regularly the sooner he has a chance to resurrect this team.

Goss is going to get all the love, and deservedly so, but I'm swooning for Darin Johnson. Kid plays under control, plays defense with his feet, blocks shots, makes free throws and finishes with his off hand. Big fan.

Comments

• I agree, Romar is best at having his team run rat ball. Only this rat ball has structure and they can actually hit FT's.

I think the 4 guard lineup with Blackwell/Kemp as the 5th guy is the best lineup we can go with. That big white stiff should never play again.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

I agree, Romar is best at having his team run rat ball. Only this rat ball has structure and they can actually hit FT's.

I think the 4 guard lineup with Blackwell/Kemp as the 5th guy is the best lineup we can go with. That big white stiff should never play again.

+1

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    What the fuck does Giles Diexcxcrs do out there? All he does is try and find ways to not be involved. Like early Gaddy but wayyyy worse.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I couldn't stand to watch the game after the abhorrent UCI game but now I read that we shot 90% from the stripe? What.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159

What the fuck does Giles Diexcxcrs do out there? All he does is try and find ways to not be involved. Like early Gaddy but wayyyy worse.

More importantly, why is he on the team? Why did Romar think it was a good idea to take a transfer from Florida International that averaged less than 2 points a game? How did this guy even get on his radar?