Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mock Depth Chart for Auburn

BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
Offense:

QB: Browning
Haener

RB: Gaskin
Ahmed

FB: Warren

LT: Adams OR Roberts
Bainivalu

LG: Wattenberg
Roberts

OC: Harris
Sosebee

RG: Kirkland (Fuck yeah!)
Roberts

RT: McGary
Roberts

TE: Sample
Kizer
Otton

WR: Aaron Fuller (smh)
Terrell Bynum

WR: Ty Jones
Quinten Pounds (ugh)

Slot: Chico role
Andre Baccellia

Defense:

Buck: Ryan Bowman OR Benning Potoa'e
Joe Tryon

NT: Greg Gaines
Shane Bowman OR Taki Taimani

DT: Jaylen Johnson OR Levi Onwuzurike
Josiah Bronson OR Shane Bowman

Base DE: Levi Onwuzurike
Benning Potoa'e OR Shane Bowman

SAM: Ryan Bowman OR Amandre Williams
Myles Rice

MIK: Ben Burr-Kirven (kill me!)
DJ Beavers OR Jackson Sirmon

WIL: Tevis Bartlett
DJ Beavers

SS: Jojo McIntosh
Brandon McKinney

FS: Taylor Rapp
Austin Joyner

CB: Byron Murphy
Elijah Molden

CB: Jordan Miller
Keith Taylor

Nickel: Elijah Molden (Please for the love of all that is holy do not put the midget out there against Auburn)
Myles Bryant

Comments

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    Any reason to put Taki over Tuli or just a guess?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    I have been putting together my own mock as well. Been changing it up based on practice reports. Few differences.

I'm not confident about RG. Still have an or between Kirkland, James, Roberts.

WR
    Pounds is still ahead of jones.

Bynum might be the 6th WR but he is still well behind the top 5.

No or on Shane Bowman. Top 4 Dline has been pretty set. Only mystery is what's going on with Pulu.
    Scrempos is probably close behind.

Wellington is backup Mike.

Austin Joyner is backup at every position in secondary. But those third string guys you listed will get plenty of time.

Now dont let this final doog thought distract you from the quality up to this point. But myles Bryant is starting vs auburn.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Bread said:

I have been putting together my own mock as well. Been changing it up based on practice reports. Few differences.

WR

No or on Shane Bowman. Top 4 Dline has been pretty set. Only mystery is what's going on with Pulu.

Myles Bryant is backup Mike.

Austin Joyner is backup at every position in secondary. But those third string guys you listed will get plenty of time.

Now dont let this final doog thought distract you from the quality up to this point. But myles Bryant is starting vs auburn.

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    Bread said:

WR

Wellington is backup Mike.

I'm pretty confident Kirkland will be the guy at RG. Roberts has been used more on the left side and hasn't been much a factor in the RG competition. James sucks.

Jones has been running with the ones all camp and was again starting over Pounds for the scrimmage.

Bynum has been stepping up and making some nice plays. He's not well behind the top 5. He's been running with the second team offense.

It's called a Mock depth chart for a reason. It's a projection. Shane Bowman is absolute shit at taking on double teams because he's not a NT body type. Taimani will get some of those back up NT reps and should eventually eclipse him there as the season goes on allowing Shane to focus on the other D-line positions he plays that are a better fit for his body type.

Wellington might redshirt and he hasn't been full go yet in Fall camp. Beavers is the main back up at both ILB spots and Sirmon will get reps at MIKE as well.

Joyner is needed more at safety. I think he stays at safety even if an injury occurs to one of the starting corners because Molden and Taylor can hold it down.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735

Any reason to put Taki over Tuli or just a guess?

Taki showed up to camp in better shape and conditioning but both have looked good so it's a toss up.