Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    More great work by Pac 12 ADs allowing SEC teams to stay at home and not do an actual home and home.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I love how we schedule “neutral site” games in stadiums within a couple hours of our competition.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I love how we schedule “neutral site” games in stadiums within a couple hours of our competition.

This is a money game like UW and Aubbie this year. We will get paid around $5M for it.

We should be thankful the SEC let's us play them at all. They really don't have to.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    fucking pathetic
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

This is a money game like UW and Aubbie this year. We will get paid around $5M for it.

We should be thankful the SEC let's us play them at all. They really don't have to.
    Won't Oregon be an SEC team by 2022 or will Christobal be fired by then?
    After Oregon gets the Hammer from Emmert, they will be looking to find a coach with some comportment. Maybe one who only gets offered the downtrodden programs.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

We don’t need the money
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Mosster47 said:

Bull shit. There's one program in the conference who can walk that swag. The rest, including Georgia, not so much.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Won't Oregon be an SEC team by 2022 or will Christobal be fired by then?
    After Oregon gets the Hammer from Emmert, they will be looking to find a coach with some comportment. Maybe one who only gets offered the downtrodden programs.
    Did a blonde intern tell you that is coming?

What else are you hearing?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I'll believe it when it happens, we had Georgia scheduled a few years back too and they didn't follow through.
  • Options

I'll believe it when it happens, we had Georgia scheduled a few years back too and they didn't follow through.

I think we tried to schedule a home and home with them. This is different considering they get to have a neutral field home game for nothing in return.
  • Options

All jokes aside, the SEC power punch bunch as a group, with a few exceptions, don't like to schedule too much heft outside their conference. Usual explanation: "Our confrunce blah blah blah"

The thing is, it's never automatic. That's why the play the gayme. I remember a 5-loss Oregon State team being a not-shitty-kicker away from beating a 2-loss LSU team on the road.

It's a great conference, but this idea that SEC teams are unbeatable is just plain shit.

I'll say it again. I will be colored entirely unsurprised if Washington goes down there and boat races Auburn.

Doog POTD.
  • Options

All jokes aside, the SEC power punch bunch as a group, with a few exceptions, don't like to schedule too much heft outside their conference. Usual explanation: "Our confrunce blah blah blah"

The thing is, it's never automatic. That's why the play the gayme. I remember a 5-loss Oregon State team being a not-shitty-kicker away from beating a 2-loss LSU team on the road.

It's a great conference, but this idea that SEC teams are unbeatable is just plain shit.

I'll say it again. I will be colored entirely unsurprised if Washington goes down there and boat races Auburn.

Doog POTD.
    That's ANALYSIS based on 30+ years of wasted life obsessing over this sport.
  • Options

Doog POTD.
    UW is not going to beat a stacked Auburn team in SEC country, much less boat race them. Hth.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

That shitty kicker won the Groza
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

That shitty kicker won the Groza
    Not that day.
  • Options

Doog POTD.
    UW is not going to beat a stacked Auburn team in SEC country, much less boat race them. Hth.
    Let's see.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Congrats on your future 40 point loss.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The pac is so fucking embarrassing

That's basically just a home for them with no return.

Boise State gets better fucking games than that.