Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We have a WOOF!!!

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,087
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TTJ said:

Will. Murder. Oregon. Forever.

Nothing else matters!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Give Harv my compliments on that one. He has me/us? blocked again.
    Why are you blocked?
    Not entirely sure. I can’t find it now, but Sven was rabblerousing and tagged the HCH twatter in some mess with Harv. He flipped Derek some shit by way of me about being banned immediately. I replied with Justice delayed is Justice denied. Haven’t been able to see his twats since but I’m not a member of Harvey’s Angels either, don’t seek it out.
    Blocking Sven changed my life for the better. I remember the justice delayed thing. Dry humor as I recall
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Can we bump all the stupid shit DDY and the other pedos said about Malloe again?

You’re an idiot
    Pot, meet kettle
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BOOM! NASTY TRENCH DAWG BABY! He also didn't even give Clemson a second thought so fuck off Clemson. Who's next for the D-line? Stephon Wright?

Easy speed racer. Let’s get him here, eligible, enrolled, and in our helmet and shells before we tell Clemson to fuck off
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    Founders Club

Can we bump all the stupid shit DDY and the other pedos said about Malloe again?

Criticism at the time was completely warranted. We whiffed on signing a single goddamn DL in a class. Come on.
    We brought Marlon Tui up for his visit. He reaffirmed his commitment to Peterman. The next week Tui flipped.

You fags could care less about our current DL dominating every year Malloe has been here and you now like him because of teen bois.

Malloe is killing it.

This
  • Options
    KobeStanKobeStan Member Posts: 91
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How many Jacobs or Jakes can one team have on scholarship?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Criticism at the time was completely warranted. We whiffed on signing a single goddamn DL in a class. Come on.
    We brought Marlon Tui up for his visit. He reaffirmed his commitment to Peterman. The next week Tui flipped.

You fags could care less about our current DL dominating every year Malloe has been here and you now like him because of teen bois.

Malloe is killing it.

This
    Feel free to take some positions of your own and then someone might care what you think. Otherwise fuck right off outta this forum you deride so much.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Malloe is killing it.

This
    Feel free to take some positions of your own and then someone might care what you think. Otherwise fuck right off outta this forum you deride so much.

You sound asshurt. Who are you?
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Need to see a NLI and enrollment guys. Chillll.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It was a fluke. It was Petersen's fault as much or more so than Malloe. You fags could care less about our current DL dominating every year Malloe has been here and you now like him because of teen bois.

Malloe is killing it.
    I hope you understand that 60% of his job to recruit player. He is a good technical coach
  • Options
    Founders Club

It was a fluke. It was Petersen's fault as much or more so than Malloe. You fags could care less about our current DL dominating every year Malloe has been here and you now like him because of teen bois.

Malloe is killing it.
    I hope you understand that 60% of his job to recruit player. He is a good technical coach

This is such fucking bullshit
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Malloe is killing it.

u dont think talent matter?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018

Malloe is killing it.

u dont think talent matter?
    It does but recruiting is not 60% of the job

Going off of star rankings UW would not have sniffed the playoffs in 2016, lead by a nasty defense made up of 3 stars that was the second best in the country rather easily.

Coaching matters.