Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Get Together scheduled for Thursday October 18

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,885
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Here is the plan. We'll have two get-togethers this football season.

The first one will be Thursday October 18 at 7PM. The Pizza Coop in Woodinville. I have reserved the Party Room like we did last year. That week the Huskies host Colorado at Husky Stadium. Would be great to see some out-of-towners like Gladstone if they happen to come for the game.

We will plan for a second get together in mid November. This one will likely be in Seattle, perhaps at The Duchess (as YellowSnow has been lobbying all along). I'll put together those details by early October.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,885
    Founders Club
    Update: it does not look like I will be able to attend this event due to professional obligations. However, if I'm not able to attend, PurpleBaze has agreed to serve as host. He will be there at 7PM in the party room in the back. For those who haven't gone to these before, they're very informal and casual. We joke about the dregs of society showing up at the same place, etc. But overall you will encounter fairly normal people. And when they shake your hand and say "Cuntwaffle, nice to meet you. I'm Gilbystaint," hilarity ensues and everything falls into place.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,885
    Founders Club
    As a reminder, I will likely not be at the get together this Thursday. However, our friend @PurpleBaze will be hosting in my place at The Pizza Coop in Woodinville. Hope everybody has a great time. These events are usually a lot of fun.
This discussion has been closed.