Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$92M burning in our pockets

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

2001400ex said:

Think of all that money that could be spent on homeless vets!!!!!!!

Says the fucking virtue signalers on social media..

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?
    I don’t. I just hate you.
    Would you say you’re a hater?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?
    I love you too sugar bear.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

2001400ex said:

Don’t hate the playa, hate the game!....

But in this case I’ll make an exception.

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?
    Would you say you’re a hater?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,349 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?
    To be fair, I am not a virtue signaler nor on social media. Since I am a vet, I can ask for money for vets. Especially wounded ones. Damone is right though, it gets really tiresome to see fags who would piss themselves even thinking of combat lament the poor state of the troops on fagbook, then go to dinner parties and denigrate those same vets as dumb morons who only joined up because they had no other skills to their idiot friends.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?
    To be fair, I am not a virtue signaler nor on social media. Since I am a vet, I can ask for money for vets. Especially wounded ones. Damone is right though, it gets really tiresome to see fags who would piss themselves even thinking of combat lament the poor state of the troops on fagbook, then go to dinner parties and denigrate those same vets as dumb morons who only joined up because they had no other skills to their idiot friends.
    I denigrate them of fagbook AND at dinner parties....Abundance.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:
    You were OK for 170 billion in cash to a regime that wishes to kill us all.
    You mean giving a country their own money back? If Trump did that you'd celebrate in the streets and talk about what a great negotiator he is.

Dumbfuck.
    You're usually pretty reasonable, but how could giving hundreds of billions in exchange for nothing be considered a good deal? Even delusional Drumpftards would see through that one.
    First it was $1.7 billion. Not hundreds of billions. Second, we? got 4 American detainees back the same day.

Get your facts right before you start arguing. Dumbfuck.
    But but but America doesn't pay ransom! Oh yeah he ain't American.
    Ya whers his birf certifcate!??!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?
    That's why I value your opinion on the subject

Have you noticed anyone in Congress calling to spend that 92 million on our Vets?

I'll keep a look out

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?
    I denigrate them of fagbook AND at dinner parties....Abundance.
    And this is why you inspire me.

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?

Have you noticed anyone in Congress calling to spend that 92 million on our Vets?

I'll keep a look out
    In the early 70's veterans made up around 75% of Congress. Now it's less than 20%. Then again, those 75% didn't do jack shit for all the Vietnam Vets, so maybe joining Congress is what makes you become an idiot, regardless of service status.

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

The number is close to $200 billion for next year...but year, lets go on fagbook and tell everyone what a difference 92 million would make for Veterans

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?

I'll keep a look out

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?

I'll keep a look out
    The number is close to $200 billion for next year...but year, lets go on fagbook and tell everyone what a difference 92 million would make for Veterans

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?

I'll keep a look out

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?

I'll keep a look out

$2500 per homeless vet. Buys a lot of booze.
    Who are we all kidding. Even if they decided to spend the 92M on the "troops," it would all go to some bullshit Blue Ribbon Panel chaired by some idiot who would spend all 92M and two years coming up with ways to do nothing. They might make a few posters about PTSD though. So that would be nice.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?

I'll keep a look out
    In the early 70's veterans made up around 75% of Congress. Now it's less than 20%. Then again, those 75% didn't do jack shit for all the Vietnam Vets, so maybe joining Congress is what makes you become an idiot, regardless of service status.
    Maybe?

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?

I'll keep a look out

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Why do you hate @Swaye ?

I'll keep a look out

$2500 per homeless vet. Buys a lot of booze.
    And smokes.
    I hear hookers and blow is good for fighting depression.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

You might even get some molly these days.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,823

Swaye said:

You might even get some molly these days.