Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn-Washington predictions

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    AU2xguy said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

UW 38 - Bammer Jr 20

I wouldn’t go that rambunctious

If UW can't beat the 3rd best team in the SEC convincingly with a fuckton of seniors that have seen major action since they were freshman starters, shut down the program, demolish the stadium, and turn it into a community pea patch/petting zoo
    I agree hole heartedly...sincerely. Auburn is no doubt the 3rd if not lower best team in SEC..probably 5th-6th

That's a lot of smack talk from a fan of a team that AU has demolished by a combined 63 points the last two years. Keep up with the hot takes though.
    Won’t this year. Auburn May be and probably is middle of the pack. Soon as Washington beats them they gone fall rapidly. Gus will be fired this year. Disappointment ahead. ;)

• Options
    AU2xguyAU2xguy Member Posts: 44
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    dnc said:

AU2xguy said:

dnc said:

AU2xguy said:

AuburnFan said:

Doogles said:

Washington has this one 17-12.

We create turnovers, stifle their Heisman hopeful QB, malzahn inexplicably goes away from the run which is gashing us, we inexplicably give the ball to Gaskin over and over which wears them out.

Browning to chin on late 3rd and 5 seels it for us!

Malzahn goes on Bender and Auburn falls off a cliff.

AUs DL is 3 deep, they’ll rotate & be fresh in the 4th.

If you hold the AU team to 12 points, you’ll win the NC.

Spoiler Alert ....

You won’t
    But what if the AU’s QB gets hit by bus?
    Dude, we got this on the roster. Think AU's scared?! *shudders* (Worth a click. Shittiest offensive play ever. Couldn't get the gif to embed properly)

https://j.gifs.com/5yZPDq.gif
    J?

.gifs is your source?

Only one I could find on the net. Just poking fun at our shitty ass gameplan against Clemson two years ago. And we still almost won the game somehow.
    The playfake into a 360 in your own end zone is seriously a special kind of stupid
    Yeah, that's the fullback taking the snap too. But he's still on the roster and has apparently been taking snaps at Wildcat. Basically what I'm saying is:

• Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    SECDAWG said:

AU2xguy said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

UW 38 - Bammer Jr 20

If UW can't beat the 3rd best team in the SEC convincingly with a fuckton of seniors that have seen major action since they were freshman starters, shut down the program, demolish the stadium, and turn it into a community pea patch/petting zoo
    I agree hole heartedly...sincerely. Auburn is no doubt the 3rd if not lower best team in SEC..probably 5th-6th

That's a lot of smack talk from a fan of a team that AU has demolished by a combined 63 points the last two years. Keep up with the hot takes though.
    Won’t this year. Auburn May be and probably is middle of the pack. Soon as Washington beats them they gone fall rapidly. Gus will be fired this year. Disappointment ahead. ;)

When cities were taken by storm in the ancient world and the Middle Ages (and indeed right up into the 19th century), they were routinely sacked, which included looting, mass rape of women and young boys, destruction and always more or less killing. (Less killing in the ancient world, where the townspeople could be sold as slaves and were therefore valuable.) Also, the population of Seville was very mixed; there's no suggestion that the Orthodox Christians were singled out from the Jews, Catholics, Muslims and the rest.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

UW 38 - Bammer Jr 20

Last year Alabama couldn't beat the 3rd best sec team and they won the natty.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

AU2xguy said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

UW 38 - Bammer Jr 20

When cities were taken by storm in the ancient world and the Middle Ages (and indeed right up into the 19th century), they were routinely sacked, which included looting, mass rape of women and young boys, destruction and always more or less killing. (Less killing in the ancient world, where the townspeople could be sold as slaves and were therefore valuable.) Also, the population of Seville was very mixed; there's no suggestion that the Orthodox Christians were singled out from the Jews, Catholics, Muslims and the rest.
    Inciteful. Machetes were worth only a bayonet and parents pleaded the holy grail which led to bunga that no one could withstand including master of all young women and boys but stds were rampant and many wore them on their face. When stones trying to rid them failed Mercer came knocking and all were rendicated.
  • Options
    In other words, shove yer pedo Roman days up yer ass
  • Options
    Doogles said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

UW 38 - Bammer Jr 20

They were down a few men, esp at LB and they were playing with a running back for a QB. They got a little healthy at LB, Jordan Hare is tough place to win and give the old man Saban some cred in the NAT game
  • Options
    AuburnFan said:

Doogles said:

We create turnovers, stifle their Heisman hopeful QB, malzahn inexplicably goes away from the run which is gashing us, we inexplicably give the ball to Gaskin over and over which wears them out.

Spoiler Alert ....

You won’t
    Spoiler alert..Allbarn will drop at least 4 Gaymes this year. Stidam will be out, DLine won’t save em 4 eyes will be fired

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @AuburnFan sounds like he coaches at the highest level in a football state
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    SECDAWG said:

Doogles said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

UW 38 - Bammer Jr 20

They were down a few men, esp at LB and they were playing with a running back for a QB. They got a little healthy at LB, Jordan Hare is tough place to win and give the old man Saban some cred in the NAT game
    Yeah ... poor bama, playing with a "RB at QB with that God awful 26-2 record as a starter. News flash ... all those LBs played in the game.
    Bama fans were elated that UGA won and they didn't have to play Auburn with a healthy Kerryon Johnson in the Playoff (we know what happens when KJ was 100% See AU vs UGA part 1)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Auburn lost to Georgia when it mattered. HTH
  • Options
    And 26 against Bama (who's D is about 3x better than UW) and 40 against UGA in the reg season (who's 2x better than UW) ...

So, 66 against the two teams that played for the NC

Wow .... changing my prediction with said stats .....

Auburn 37
    UW 17
  • Options

@AuburnFan sounds like he coaches at the highest level in a football state

No, but I did play Division 1 football.

• Options
    SECDAWG said:

AuburnFan said:

Doogles said:

Spoiler Alert ....

You won’t
    Spoiler alert..Allbarn will drop at least 4 Gaymes this year. Stidam will be out, DLine won’t save em 4 eyes will be fired

Meatloaf is ready .... come out of your Mom's basement