Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Traffic numbers through 14 days of August...

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
677,640 page views. We're on pace for our second busiest month ever, in terms of page views.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Does it break out user vs guest traffic?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club

Does it break out user vs guest traffic?

It used to, but Vanilla took away that feature. They have their Enterprise option for like $1,500 month, which has a detailed breakdown.

Anyway, I might be able to find it on Google Analytics.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Advertisers are lining up.

and the guy meeting me at the Chinese restaurant with a gun.

Huh?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

Huh?
    I thought everyone knew that story. He was our first sponsor in 2013-14.

I met with him at a Chinese restaurant to discuss being a sponsor for Hardcore Husky. When he showed up, he wanted to switch seats with me so he could keep an eye on the door. He had a gun with him and said he had enemies. He wrote me a check and advertised for a few months. But after it expired he never renewed and I never spoke with him again.
    Did you meet at the Wah Mee?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club

Huh?

I met with him at a Chinese restaurant to discuss being a sponsor for Hardcore Husky. When he showed up, he wanted to switch seats with me so he could keep an eye on the door. He had a gun with him and said he had enemies. He wrote me a check and advertised for a few months. But after it expired he never renewed and I never spoke with him again.
    Did you meet at the Wah Mee?
    Panda Express

(I kid, I kid)
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Huh?

This is the REPO guy? Lol id be paranoid too doing repo
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Huh?

Running the Taki Tiki isn't for the faint of heart
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shaggytexas.com advertisers reach over 4.5 million views a month. The majority of visitors consist of an educated, fairly wealthy audience that has the buying power advertisers are looking for. With more than 100k+ unique visitors a month, averaging 11+ page views per visit, the Shaggytexas.com community is a collection of engaged regulars and addicts that share on topics from sports to politics. These engaged users that make up the Shaggytexas.com community are perfect targets for advertisers as most spend extended periods on the site which improves click thru rates as opposed to the casual passers –by who only spend a short time on a site and don’t have enough exposure to the advertising to invoke an action. In short, Shaggytexas.com users are addicted and our advertisers benefit from this user profile. While Shaggytexas.com has a membership community from all over the world, the majority live in and around Texas.

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Swaye said:

Shaggytexas.com advertisers reach over 4.5 million views a month. The majority of visitors consist of an educated, fairly wealthy audience that has the buying power advertisers are looking for. With more than 100k+ unique visitors a month, averaging 11+ page views per visit, the Shaggytexas.com community is a collection of engaged regulars and addicts that share on topics from sports to politics. These engaged users that make up the Shaggytexas.com community are perfect targets for advertisers as most spend extended periods on the site which improves click thru rates as opposed to the casual passers –by who only spend a short time on a site and don’t have enough exposure to the advertising to invoke an action. In short, Shaggytexas.com users are addicted and our advertisers benefit from this user profile. While Shaggytexas.com has a membership community from all over the world, the majority live in and around Texas.

Since our user base is all retards, faggots and drunks, will anyone want us?
    Free Pub!!!!!