Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I am so pissed off I can barely stand it right now

2»

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

It is really sinking in how much this program sucks right now.

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE YEAR. 4 STRAIGHT TOP 25 RECRUITING CLASSES (only 13 other schools can say that) TWO DEEPS FULL OF JRS AND SRS. A 5TH YEAR QB AND TONS OF PLAYMAKERS, AND VERY FEW INJURIES!!!!

But no. Kiffin's little brother can't teach kids how to execute within the rules. He can't teach them to cover kick offs. He can't commit to the run. And he can't get them to consistently play hard.

With the talent coming back, a good coach could instantly turn this team into a contender next year. But Sark will just keep us stuck on mediocre. HE MUST GO NOW!! TODAY!!

GO BEAVS!! GO COUGS!! END OUR MISERY. ITS 2008 AGAIN!!

Sorry. You guys know all this. I just had to vent somewhere, and my wife is sick of listening to me.

Does anyone else get the mental picture of "Hot & Cold" by Huey Lewis playing in the background as he dances around in a skin suit while they read this?

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

It is really sinking in how much this program sucks right now.

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE YEAR. 4 STRAIGHT TOP 25 RECRUITING CLASSES (only 13 other schools can say that) TWO DEEPS FULL OF JRS AND SRS. A 5TH YEAR QB AND TONS OF PLAYMAKERS, AND VERY FEW INJURIES!!!!

But no. Kiffin's little brother can't teach kids how to execute within the rules. He can't teach them to cover kick offs. He can't commit to the run. And he can't get them to consistently play hard.

With the talent coming back, a good coach could instantly turn this team into a contender next year. But Sark will just keep us stuck on mediocre. HE MUST GO NOW!! TODAY!!

GO BEAVS!! GO COUGS!! END OUR MISERY. ITS 2008 AGAIN!!

Sorry. You guys know all this. I just had to vent somewhere, and my wife is sick of listening to me.

If it makes you feel any better or more football astute, it should be obvious that it's no consulation for some of us to have lived (and suffered) for years with the reality you have just acquired. If you think your frustration with the state of Husky Football is over the edge now, wait a couple of years while SarkBall improves by one or two more wins at best,...... providing a couple more cupcakes can be found on the schedule. If Sark is still our coach at the end of 2015, we should expect no better if as good in conference as where the Huskies are now in the middle of the Pac-12 poised to slip as OSU, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, CAL, and WSU get better (if they can). And if Sark and Woody go looking for more OOC cupcakes and donut-holes to pad the win column, let us pray they find a way to get the road trip to Boise State off the 2015 schedule. That would be the Oregon Way. to selling more tickets and luxury suites to doogs,.... just as UO did years ago in filling-up Autzen Arena with toothless grenolas and trailer trash.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,502
    If 7WS is still our HC at the end of 2015, then we're officially the Iowa of the Pac-12. Wait, we already are.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The beavs and cougs aren't going to do you any favors, they play swill football.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The beavs and cougs aren't going to do you any favors, they play swill football.

So does UW.

Hope this helps.
  • Auburn you are part of the problem. Fans like you who constantly make excuses for Sark. Shit two days ago you said you were done with him then only 12 hours later you are explaining how you could support Sark again.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

So does UW.
    Elite swill > average swill and will win the day. Not what you all want. Sark knows he has a running back. Someone needs to tell Leach it's ok to run the ball more than 5 times per game.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Fucking Christ?

Did Todd Turner write that bullshit?

Wins and losses are unquestionably important, and so is the culture in the program, the type of students who represent the University and their success in accomplishing their educational objectives.

You are what your record says you are.

Washington's culture is now one of accepting mediocre performance ...

7-6 is the new 10-1

FYI to President Young ...

Washington was never 0-12 ... that was a team who quit on their coach, because your predecessor quit on them.

I learned that in Bow Down To Willingham ... Kindle version is available for purchase.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    topdawgnc said:

Fucking Christ?

Wins and losses are unquestionably important, and so is the culture in the program, the type of students who represent the University and their success in accomplishing their educational objectives.

7-6 is the new 10-1

Washington was never 0-12 ... that was a team who quit on their coach, because your predecessor quit on them.

I learned that in Bow Down To Willingham ... Kindle version is available for purchase.

Money grab.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Fucking Christ?

7-6 is the new 10-1

Amazon has hardcovers too.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

topdawgnc said:

Fucking Christ?

7-6 is the new 10-1

Amazon has hardcovers too.
    The fuck is a hardcover?
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765
    If this letter is for real then I hope an earthquake takes out Husky Stadium.