Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dennis weighs in on the war on youth

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We're too pour to buy little Piss Snow a Nike jersey so he just has the shitty Target knock off. But it's, at least, @allpurpleallgold with no stupid black sleeves.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

We're too pour to buy little Piss Snow a Nike jersey so he just has the shitty Target knock off. But it's, at least, @allpurpleallgold with no stupid black sleeves.

Gotta get those Pakistani counterfeits

Back when I used to work for DHL customs would come by the station around this time of the year and bust tons of those shipments
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Back when I used to work for DHL customs would come by the station around this time of the year and bust tons of those shipments
    Haha “work”? U never left your mama’s basement
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Haha “work”? U never left your mama’s basement
    good point