Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Random thoughts from Picture Day

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Went to this for the first time ever on Saturday...great free activity by the way if you're old, boring and have young children.

Pete's family photo op line was the longest (although MMFG's was a close second). It was really cool to observe his demeanor interacting with parents and kids. Lots of hugs and high fives. While Pete's ultimate ranking on the list of great college football coaches is TBD, he certainly is authentic and (Nebraska) classy as hell. He's a fun dude and we need to market this side of him better (hi @Dennis_DeYoung ).

I didn't see where Browning was located for pics (Mrs. Snow isn't a fan BTW), but Skinny had a YUGE line, which iastonishing for a guy that hasn't played 1 game yet at UW. There was more than a few MILFS lined up with their kids to meet Skinny and a definite hint of moisture in the air. Meanwhile, Yankoff was all by his loan some with no old men in sweat pants waiting for photos.

Chin is easily the most scrawny looking college football player I've ever seen in person. He looks like a puff of wind could tackle him.

Dubs Sr is one chill, old malamute with the kiddies. Sad to see him be put out to pasture.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Went to this for the first time ever on Saturday...great free activity by the way if you're old, boring and have young children.

Pete's family photo op line was the longest (although MMFG's was a close second). It was really cool to observe his demeanor interacting with parents and kids. Lots of hugs and high fives. While Pete's ultimate ranking on the list of great college football coaches is TBD, he certainly is authentic and (Nebraska) classy as hell. He's a fun dude and we need to market this side of him better (hi @Dennis_DeYoung ).

I didn't see where Browning was located for pics (Mrs. Snow isn't a fan BTW), but Skinny had a YUGE line, which iastonishing for a guy that hasn't played 1 game yet at UW. There was more than a few MILFS lined up with their kids to meet Skinny and a definite hint of moisture in the air. Meanwhile, Yankoff was all by his loan some with no old men in sweat pants waiting for photos.

Chin is easily the most scrawny looking college football player I've ever seen in person. He looks like a puff of wind could tackle him.

Dubs Sr is one chill, old malamute with the kiddies. Sad to see him be put out to pasture.

What? They putting down dub Sr?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

No, he's just being retired. If I had said they were taking him out in back of Emerald Down, this would imply being put down.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

lol

Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Actually a cool story, bro.

Pics of the MILF's?
    Sadly, no. You'll just have to use your imagination.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

Pics of the Mrs Snow?
    Derek should give a free lifetime Wam membership to the first one to post actual spousal pics on the bored.
    wasn't there some huskylawyer poster who posted bikini SM pics and said they were his wife until someone backtraced them to some random model in vegas?
    I think so. I recall the avatar from like 10 years ago.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

Pics of the Mrs Snow?
    Derek should give a free lifetime Wam membership to the first one to post actual spousal pics on the bored.
    I support this. By "this" I mean first person to post actual spousal pics NUDE in the Wam.
    Can we get a penetration waiver?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sorry Yellow. I forgot how easy it is to derail a thread out here. Enjoyed your OP.

I bet some pics would get it back in track though.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Sorry Yellow. I forgot how easy it is to derail a thread out here. Enjoyed your OP.

I bet some pics would get it back in track though.

Well, this pretty much sums up the entire message bored- i.e., putting the "Hardcore" in Hardcore Husky.
    Swaye's Wigwam

No, he's just being retired. If I had said they were taking him out in back of Emerald Down, this would imply being put down.

Dark shit man. It looks like a real dog for the first second or so.