Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Section14a

2»

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    How about JohnB? He's been dooging it up pretty hardcore and has inferred he knows an Uber or two that, while they have money, don't know jack shit when it comes to understanding and analyzing football.

Can we add the title of the post? I feel bad only honoring 14AFS and not giving HuskyClaus any recognition

HuskyClaus is really fucking stoopid. Hard to choose.

Part of 14AFS's stupidity is his inability to think logically or independently.

I think HuskyClaus is in the latter stages of some serious dementia.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    loadsock said:

If Section14aFS were dropped on his head today, then cerebral function might return.

That is the dumbest mother fucker I've ever encountered on any sports message board I've read.

He is surely passion's slightly more retarded brother, but neither is dumb enough to fit that description.

You need to meet krisvashon and oregondawg. Do that for about 10 min and get back to me on this.
  • Options
    In another thread Section14AFS literally said Sark may be stuck in the middle but UW's program under Rick was going downward.

Funny how Rick's worst season was 7-6 which happens to be Sark's best season.

I like being Section14AFS and say Sark is better than Rick. I also like to say Rick's 7-6 season is going downward while defending Sark I do that.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2013
    The VT argument

Virginia Tech All-Time = 701-441-46

Pre-Beamer = 478-334-44 (.584)

With Beamer = 223-107-2 (.674)

So he performs above the traditional standard, feasts on a crap conference, and has a low ceiling.

None of those points could be used in 7WS's defense. He is worse than most past UW coaches, the P12 is solid, and low ceiling will never cut it at a school built on Rose Bowls.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

How about JohnB? He's been dooging it up pretty hardcore and has inferred he knows an Uber or two that, while they have money, don't know jack shit when it comes to understanding and analyzing football.

Can we add the title of the post? I feel bad only honoring 14AFS and not giving HuskyClaus any recognition

HuskyClaus is really fucking stoopid. Hard to choose.

Part of 14AFS's stupidity is his inability to think logically or independently.

I think HuskyClaus is in the latter stages of some serious dementia.
    JohnB's biggest problem is his hero worship for Kim, Fetters, and Eklund. He'll do anything to defend those guys so he can feel like a part of their fucktarded crew. I'm mean, he housed those lemon suckers in Chi-town (I like to call Chicago "Chi-town) - who in their right fucking mind would do that? How uncomfortable would that be to have that little rat fucker and his 400 lb tag along staying in your place for a few nights? Makes my skin crawl just writing it.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hes Section14aFS for a reason