Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RunDNC's Rap Tourney 90s Sweet 16: 1. Tupac Amaru Shakur vs 4. the RZA the GZA U-God et al

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

RunDNC's Rap Tourney 90s Sweet 16: 1. Tupac Amaru Shakur vs 4. the RZA the GZA U-God et al 21 votes

1. 2Pac
66%
whlinderBennyBeaverMad_SonDeepSeaZdnc2001400exoregonblitzkriegDooglesBad_MotherDuckerrodmansrageNEsnake12YellowSnowjhfstyle24RDR 14 votes
4. Wu Tang Clan
33%
SwayeThomasFremontbiak1GrundleStiltzkinIPukeOregonGrellowPitchfork51Doog_de_Jour 7 votes

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. 2Pac
    Another hard call here, but gotta give a slight edge to Pac. Godspeed 2 Pac.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    4. Wu Tang Clan
    What the fuck??? How is Wu getting so much disrespect?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    1. 2Pac

What the fuck??? How is Wu getting so much disrespect?

Wu's great. Pac is GOAT.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. 2Pac
    When you have two great hip hop artists in a tough match up I think back to the mid 90's and what would get a slow strategy Kappa Alpha Theta to get freaky on the dance floor. In this respect 2 Pac crushes Wu. They sorority girls just don't get Tsssssssss...Torture Mother Fucker!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    4. Wu Tang Clan

When you have two great hip hop artists in a tough match up I think back to the mid 90's and what would get a slow strategy Kappa Alpha Theta to get freaky on the dance floor. In this respect 2 Pac crushes Wu. They sorority girls just don't get Tsssssssss...Torture Mother Fucker!!

You only wish you were there in 2010 for that Hurricane Chris
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    4. Wu Tang Clan

Swaye's Wigwam
    1. 2Pac
    I think "All About You" is about the most perfect party song of the mid 90's.
    1. 2Pac

I think "All About You" is about the most perfect party song of the mid 90's.

Every other city we go!

One of many songs off All Eyez On Me that wasn't a single but easily could have been.

This one never could have been a single, but is probably my favorite underrated track off the double album. Book 2 > Book 1 for my money. Both are fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrWbzKu7ySU
    4. Wu Tang Clan

The day I take my musical queues from sorority girls is the day I cut my dick off and light myself on fire. Jesus titty fucking CHRIST.
    edited August 2018
    4. Wu Tang Clan

The day I take my musical queues from sorority girls is the day I cut my dick off and light myself on fire. Jesus titty fucking CHRIST.
    Uhh

You play what they want so they stick around and get drunk and you get laid.

Do you really need this explained to you?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. 2Pac

Christ, Tommy, I only apply this rule for rap which for me is primarily party music. It's not my main genre. I would never listen to female input on rock and roll or Cuntry.
    4. Wu Tang Clan

Uhh

If she doesn’t like Wu-Tang, she doesn’t deserve the dick. HTH
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. 2Pac

Uhh

So you're saying I should get divorced? That's really hurtful bro.
    4. Wu Tang Clan

Uhh

El oh el. Up to you man. It’d be a deal breaker for me. I suppose she can make up for it in other ways... *faggy wink*
    4. Wu Tang Clan
    I dont actually know shit about wu tang.

Do they make music together? Or just a group of dudes that individually make shit.
    1. 2Pac

I dont actually know shit about wu tang.

Do they make music together? Or just a group of dudes that individually make shit.

Both.

They actually had one of the most unique contracts in the game, allowing their individual members to have their own contracts with their own labels while still making music as a collective.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. 2Pac

Uhh

El oh el. Up to you man. It’d be a deal breaker for me. I suppose she can make up for it in other ways... *faggy wink*
    To be clear, I love WTC. Just like my moistness factor when it comes to tie breaking criteria.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    4. Wu Tang Clan
    If I gave enough of a fuck I would have the alt army on hot standby, but I don't.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    1. 2Pac
    this pac song dont get fuct wit enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSgkBF6LjH4
    1. 2Pac
    Thug Life my negas! Pac doubles up Wu 12-6.