Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelsey Plum Is Getting Her Reads Down

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I notice Kelsey took down all her old bathing suit photos from Instagram. Hurts the WNBA Imo.

Fuck, those were amazing. The journey to the Island of Lesbos has begun. My same WNBA sources told me the league is prolly 80% or high Les Bos.
    I heard a story once from a former straight WNBA player that opponents would talk shit because she wasn't lezzing out.
    Was it Candace Wiggins?
    Wiggins played at the same HS as Kelsey Plum so maybe there's something in the La Jolla water that prevents conversion.
    The fuck does does the water have to do with anything?

They're born that way, silly.
    For the most part I think it's a heritable trait. I know this first hand in my family- i.e., my brother. But I suspect in Women's hoops their might be some degree of environmental inputs.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

I notice Kelsey took down all her old bathing suit photos from Instagram. Hurts the WNBA Imo.

Fuck, those were amazing. The journey to the Island of Lesbos has begun. My same WNBA sources told me the league is prolly 80% or high Les Bos.
    I heard a story once from a former straight WNBA player that opponents would talk shit because she wasn't lezzing out.
    Was it Candace Wiggins?
    Wiggins played at the same HS as Kelsey Plum so maybe there's something in the La Jolla water that prevents conversion.

For the most part I think it's a heritable trait. I know this first hand in my family- i.e., my brother. But I suspect in Women's hoops their might be some degree of environmental inputs.

Women's rugby says hi!

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Can we? get back to the hot WNBA lesbo locker room talk please?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    Squirt said:

I don't follow the league closely, but Mrs Snow knows several of the HC's well. One told me, that while Kelsey was a tremendous college player, she's nothing special athletically at the pro level. That said, it was felt she could do well in the league if she can fit in the right system. Cool story bruh.

Makes sense. She's definitely the type of player who relies more on her skills than her athleticism. (Guys like Trae Young remind me of her.) I'm hoping she has adjusted to the speed and strength of the pro game.
    "Quote" rel="Squirt">She went for 20 points and 3 assists on 9-14 shooting (2-5 from three) in her last game.

It's shaved...oh god oh god.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Was it Candace Wiggins?

This is one debate where I am a massive disbeliever in either of the binary options. I think some are born with a likely predisposition, some are influenced through childhood factors (abandonment, molestation, etc), some are full blown choices and a lot are some combination thereof. Of those who flat out choose homosexuality IMO the majority are women who have been burned by men and said fuck it I'll take love where I can find it. There are probably a few men in this category as well but there are much bigger mental and physical hurdles for a hetero guy to change teams than for a hetero woman to do so.
    Chinterestingly enough Mrs Snow's D I hoops team had 1 lesbian out of 12- 15 players. UW's 2016 Final 4 squad was mostly hetero. So what changes at the professional level where you have 80% of more being into chicks? Is there a correlation between the best female athletes being more genetically predisposed to same sex relationships or is it more environmental? I don't know the answer.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2018

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Was it Candace Wiggins?

This is one debate where I am a massive disbeliever in either of the binary options. I think some are born with a likely predisposition, some are influenced through childhood factors (abandonment, molestation, etc), some are full blown choices and a lot are some combination thereof. Of those who flat out choose homosexuality IMO the majority are women who have been burned by men and said fuck it I'll take love where I can find it. There are probably a few men in this category as well but there are much bigger mental and physical hurdles for a hetero guy to change teams than for a hetero woman to do so.
    Chinterestingly enough Mrs Snow's D I hoops team had 1 lesbian out of 12- 15 players. UW's 2016 Final 4 squad was mostly hetero. So what changes at the professional level where you have 80% of more being into chicks? Is there a correlation between the best female athletes being more genetically predisposed to same sex relationships or is it more environmental? I don't know the answer.
    Completely made up hypothetical: Higher levels of testosterone, meaning bigger, more athletic bodies; more aggressive attitudes; and unquenchable desire for vaj. First two self-select for sports. Third creates that team chemistry.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If there was genetic proof of homosexuality or 17 genders or what ever the number is now the gays would be all over it. There isn't. #partyofscience
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Was it Candace Wiggins?

I like Grundle's theory.

I also think girls at the WNBA level are more likely to be *out* because a) they're older and have had more tim to come out b) they're in an environment where being out is the norm so it's much more comfortable/easy to take that step.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And I like big butts too
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

It boils down to who doesn't like titties?

abundance
    I'd be shocked, SHOCKED if there weren't a uwkatie or DDJ chin or two hidden in the Keeley thread.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Was it Candace Wiggins?

The hetero chicks figured out boning and marrying a NBA/NFL guy is a lot more fun than playing with a bunch of carpet munchers.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Was it Candace Wiggins?

The hetero chicks figured out boning and marrying a NBA/NFL guy and out of work, divorced loser like YellowSnow is a lot more fun than playing with a bunch of carpet munchers.

Crisped.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

If there was genetic proof of homosexuality or 17 genders or what ever the number is now the gays would be all over it. There isn't. #partyofscience

Five seconds of Googling.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2155810-what-do-the-new-gay-genes-tell-us-about-sexual-orientation/
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bullshit

I certainly don't think the science is "settled" in the matter, but the position that a lot of social conservatives (not saying you so don't twist) have, which is to say all or mostly lifestyle choice is poppycock.