Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Study: Majority of censorship at colleges directed at the left

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018

Honestly, I prefer Honda to most you.

You would...

Chinned for being honest
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

APAG going HondoFS in this thread...

What.... Presenting facts and making conservatives squirm cause it's against their preconceived notions?
    Let's assume each of those 4500 schools has 100 professors/instructors employed or 450,000 people. Some may have more than 100, some may have less.

90/450,000 = 0.02%

Anybody drawing definitive conclusions on a 0.02% incident rate is beyond FS. It is statistically irrelevant.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

What.... Presenting facts and making conservatives squirm cause it's against their preconceived notions?
    Let's assume each of those 4500 schools has 100 professors/instructors employed or 450,000 people. Some may have more than 100, some may have less.

90/450,000 = 0.02%

Anybody drawing definitive conclusions on a 0.02% incident rate is beyond FS. It is statistically irrelevant.

That was one of the points he made. The conservative media makes it out like conservative voices are squashed all the time at universities. Which isn't true.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

90/450,000 = 0.02%

That was one of the points he made. The conservative media makes it out like conservative voices are squashed all the time at universities. Which isn't true.
    Milos and I had a good chuckle on that.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hurtful.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    That's why anyone remotely considered conservative can't speak at most campuses.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Hurtful.
    I said most. Both members of Hardcore Huskies most adorable couple are ahead of Honda.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

90/450,000 = 0.02%

Milos, Ben, Jordan, Charles, Ann, Christina, Lauren, Faith, Matt, Mike, Stephan, Hirsi, Tommy, Adam, Joe, Desi-Rae, Camille, Brent, Eric and the #Walkaway movement and I had a good chuckle on that.