Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott EklundFS

So I'll paraphrase what he said which was a classic.

We shouldn't fire Sark because he and other Dawg fans wanted Lambright fired. Then we got stuck with Rick and we all know how that turned out.

He doesn't necessarily think Sark is the guy but what if we hire someone worse? Then he guarantees that he'll be here no matter what next year.

I sent the link to @BiggusDickus already.

Throughout the thread dumb fuck Doogs keep bringing up"What about Cal? We could be like them". Nevermind they are too stupid to realize that by retaining Sark that is more like Cal than firing Sark.

You see Tedford was sliding starting in 2007 he went 7-6(3-6), 2008 goes 9-4(6-3), 2009 goes 8-5(5-4) and 2010 goes 5-7(3-6) the warning signs were there had they fired him then perhaps they would be in a much better spot today. Instead he is brought back to go 7-6(4-5) then brought back again to go 3-9(2-7).

Doogs always take data the wrong way every fucking time. Cal is the example of why retaining Sark is bad as Cal ignored the warning signs of Tedford and now it's too late.

Comments

• Oh apparently Section14AFS claims he wanted Lambright fired after year five which is a load of shit.

There is no fucking way that guy wanted Lambo fired after 1997 after back to back ranked seasons.

Now someone like myself who has standards yea I was all for Lambo being shit canned after 1997 but not some fuckhead like Section14AFS. Total revisionist history.

Also does anyone notice the longer time goes by the "better" Lambo became as a head coach? They all act like firing him was the wrong move. It was actually the right move, Rick got us to 2nd in conference in year one, then #3 in the nation in year two, then second in the conference in year three.

God forbid our coach after Sark can do what Rick did.
  • dnc said:

The longer it goes:

The better Lambo was.
    The worse Rick was.
    The worse Todd was.
    The worse the mess Gilby, Ty, Sark inherited was.
    The worse Ty was.
    Etc.

Doogs gotta doog

Curious how Sark's revisionist history will be? Will Doogs totally trash him like they did Ty after years of defending him? Or will they play this new angle which is what I predict

"You have to give it Sark, he took us from 0-12 to a bowl game. He inherited an impossible situation and really gave it his all. I really like to thank him for what he did here. He just couldn't take us to the next step".

I actually think Sark's revisionist history will be played out like Lambrights.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,648

dnc said:

The longer it goes:

The better Lambo was.
    The worse Rick was.
    The worse Todd was.
    The worse Ty was.
    Etc.

Doogs gotta doog

Curious how Sark's revisionist history will be? Will Doogs totally trash him like they did Ty after years of defending him? Or will they play this new angle which is what I predict

"You have to give it Sark, he took us from 0-12 to a bowl game. He inherited an impossible situation and really gave it his all. I really like to thank him for what he did here. He just couldn't take us to the next step".

I agree. If we take a step back under the next coach it will be "coaching stablity/shouldn't have fired Sark". If we take a step forward under the next coach it will depend on how the doogs feel about him how the credit gets distributed. If the next coach is Mora, for instance, anything good that happens in the first 5 years after firing Sark will be credited to Sark and anything bad will be Mora's fault.

• dnc said:

dnc said:

The longer it goes:

The better Lambo was.
    The worse Rick was.
    The worse Todd was.
    The worse Ty was.
    Etc.

Doogs gotta doog

I agree. If we take a step back under the next coach it will be "coaching stablity/shouldn't have fired Sark". If we take a step forward under the next coach it will depend on how the doogs feel about him how the credit gets distributed. If the next coach is Mora, for instance, anything good that happens in the first 5 years after firing Sark will be credited to Sark and anything bad will be Mora's fault.

Without a doubt if Mora is the coach if he wins it will be "Well anyone could have won 10 games with that roster. I feel bad for Sark since that was his guys" like they do to Rick's Rose Bowl even though Lambo had more talented rosters and proved he couldn't do shit with it. "

I think if Sark is fired after this year revisionist history will be on his side. If he is retained and we continue to be average then he has a Tedford final year(like a 3-9) then he'll be trashed on by Doogs.

If he is fired now I bet he'll be remembered positively by most of our idiot fans.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2013
    Offer Mora the Job, Budda Baker and all that 2015 in state talent we get for sure. In fact I am sure he will have his hands all over LA recruiting for years to come. People like to point out UCLA penalties, but like ignore the true freshman they put on the field and all the underclass man they are playing with

Keeping sark will be bad for UW, Gilby and Willingham bad. Tedford comparisons are accurate. We need to thank the administration for putting him in a position to succeed, and give him his pink slip
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    RN > JL > SS

Simple fact.