Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stat of the day

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Steve Sarkisian is 3-25 when trailing at halftime. His three wins were USC in 2010 where he trailed by 1 point, Cal in 2010 where he trailed by 3 points and Stanford in 2012 where he trailed by 3 points.

Sark is 32-29 as a head coach. So he's 29-4 when leading at halftime.

He is your classic front runner coach/program. When it's going well his teams play well but if it's going bad they quit. He doesn't blow games like Ty did but his teams won't fight back when behind.

Basically once it reaches halftime you will know if the Huskies will win or lose.

Comments

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    So Friday night, to the casual fan, was another outstanding moral victory that kept us undefeated.

Heritage Hall is envious of all these moral victory championships and off season nattys.
  • I think we really need to hammer that 3-25 point home. That speaks a lot about what we already knew which is this is a soft pussy program led by a soft fucking pussy coach. Which is ran by a soft fucking pussy AD and I can do this all night long.

Biggest halftime deficit he's overcame is fucking three points??? One was 6-3 the other was 3-0. Are you kidding me?!

I don't put a lot of stock in comebacks because that means you were behind but still. I'm guessing James had more than 3 wins when he trailed at halftime in his first five years.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I think we really need to hammer that 3-25 point home. That speaks a lot about what we already knew which is this is a soft pussy program led by a soft fucking pussy coach. Which is ran by a soft fucking pussy AD and I can do this all night long.

Biggest halftime deficit he's overcame is fucking three points??? One was 6-3 the other was 3-0. Are you kidding me?!

I don't put a lot of stock in comebacks because that means you were behind but still. I'm guessing James had more than 3 wins when he trailed at halftime in his first five years.

The shitty conference record matters more, IMO.
  • I think we really need to hammer that 3-25 point home. That speaks a lot about what we already knew which is this is a soft pussy program led by a soft fucking pussy coach. Which is ran by a soft fucking pussy AD and I can do this all night long.

The shitty conference record matters more, IMO.
    Agree but this speaks to how soft the program is. His 22-21 conference record is awful to you and me but to Doogs it's "at least we have a winning record. You would have killed for that under Ty! blah blah blah".

When you hear stats like 3-25 really hammers home how awful he is or 7-18(his road record).

Anyways I just tweeted that stat to a bunch of writers we'll see if I get some bites.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825

I'm guessing James had more than 3 wins when he trailed at halftime in his first five years.

But DJ had 8-9 gimmes, so we are told.....