Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sports Illustrated’s Preseason Top 25

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AuburnFan said:

I don't think Auburn gets the Bama exception on the playoffs because you know, you're Auburn. You lose to Bama and Bama gets in. You beat Bama and Bama gets in

While we are not bama ... who got in last year despite losing to Auburn and not having to play UGA or anyone else that finished in the Top 25 ....

I feel confident that Bama, UGA and maybe you f*** will remain in the Top 10 (by the end of the year) despite losing to us Week 1 ... because who else in the Pac12 is any good .... good enough to beat y'all?

No one plays a schedule like ours. Our three toughest opponents are away from our stadium (where we haven' t lost in two years (soon to be three).
    That'll be big for the committee. Hell, we could lose to #6 UW maybe lose to then #2 UGA, but beat Bama, get a rematch with UGA and get in with two losses.
    Check you're bigotry at the Pecos, please.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AuburnFan said:

I don't think Auburn gets the Bama exception on the playoffs because you know, you're Auburn. You lose to Bama and Bama gets in. You beat Bama and Bama gets in

While we are not bama ... who got in last year despite losing to Auburn and not having to play UGA or anyone else that finished in the Top 25 ....

I feel confident that Bama, UGA and maybe you fags will remain in the Top 10 (by the end of the year) despite losing to us Week 1 ... because who else in the Pac12 is any good .... good enough to beat y'all?

No one plays a schedule like ours. Our three toughest opponents are away from our stadium (where we haven' t lost in two years (soon to be three).
    That'll be big for the committee. Hell, we could lose to #6 UW maybe lose to then #2 UGA, but beat Bama, get a rematch with UGA and get in with two losses.
    it's so cute and precious how you try to fit in, but you'll always be a racist hillbilly to me.

now get back to the still and maybe try flossing once a month.

PM @Sledog ; he's more your type. This crowd can read and prefers to avoid kissing cousins. Except for @Swaye , but that's only on the rez.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Green Creep just isn't as good. It might be avatar time
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I got solid looking teeth and i never floss.
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

It will be speeshual being the underdog week 1 as the #4 team in the cuntry and proceeding to get plungered Oregon State style.

Pete doesn't get blown out. Not since 2015 Stanford.
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

where's USC

a question asked like a true Husky.

"Forgive me my Lord."
    yeah maybe

they usually get the nd/texas preseason benefit of the doubt hype

surprised

i hope they forgive us lol
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Green Creep just isn't as good. It might be avatar time

Green? All I see is yellow.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I got solid looking teeth and i never floss.

"replacement" teeth don't count.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    We are going to eat so much shit from east coast media after getting plunggered by UA
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

Why are the defending national champions ranked only at number 17? A real slap in the face to UCF.

You can't lose a head coach like Landry Clarke and expect to repeat.