Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An emotional Brock just said this during the BSU/Wyoming game

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
"Unfortunately for Gene Chizik, that was his last game for that staff...and yet one year later with largely the same group of players here they are. And to do what Guz Malzahn has done there...it shows you. Yes yes, you need the players and yes, you need the difference makers. *Voice grows very stern* But don't you EVER, ever underestimate the power of a coach and its staff."

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but man. Brock must be hurting these days just like we are.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I gave up on that game three quarters ago. Were those his closing words?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    Brock is a halfbrain
    dnc said:

Brock is a halfbrain

I wish Brock would beat some sense into Damon.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Brock is calling the UW OSU game next week. I'll be very interested what he says at the end if we're going to lose
    dhdawg said:

Brock is calling the UW OSU game next week. I'll be very interested what he says at the end if we're going to lose

I should smuggle him a bottle of Fireball to get through the game.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited November 2013
    Not quite his closing words but he said it with about 30 seconds left in the game after the Auburn/UGA highlights played. The play by play guy talked about how awful Auburn looked towards the end last year in a game the two of them called vs. how they look now.

That is what prompted Brock.
  • Like I said Brock actually has good insightful analysis and was an underrated QB at UW. His brother is a fucktard who sucks Woody's cock and started the Oregon run.

I'd buy a shot for Brock while I'd tell Damon to go fuck himself. That's the difference between the two Huard brothers.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Damon is an embarrassment. You know the state of UW football pains Brock because he travels all around the country to do games and probably gets asked about why UW is a joke constantly.
  • Damon is an embarrassment. You know the state of UW football pains Brock because he travels all around the country to do games and probably gets asked about why UW is a joke constantly.

He actually brought that up once on 1080 the fan during the Oregon week. How it was nice people are finally talking positive about UW that week and how refreshing it was to actually have positive conversations about the program.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

Damon is an embarrassment. You know the state of UW football pains Brock because he travels all around the country to do games and probably gets asked about why UW is a joke constantly.

He actually brought that up once on 1080 the fan during the Oregon week. How it was nice people are finally talking positive about UW that week and how refreshing it was to actually have positive conversations about the program.
    Amazing what 4 weeks later has done to the collective psyche of Husky fans who actually see the POS product we're being sold.

Doogs just rejoice and continue to keep their noses shoved up the AD's and Doogman's asses.