Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Updated bowl projections and premature ejaculation speculation

2»

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnc said:

FUCK EVERY FUCKING DOOG WHO DEFENDS MAKING ONE OF THOSE SHIT BOWLS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST WITH A TEN FOOT STEEL POLL INFESTED WITH AIDS. I KNOW YOU READ THIS SHIT KIM AND FAT BOY. FUCK YOU TOO

I can see it now. "In James first five years he only played in two bowl games while Sark has led UW to four bowl games in five years. Lambright only led them to three bowl games. Sark is the first coach to ever lead the Huskies to four bowl games in his first five years".

I wish I was wrong but you know that "stat" will come out by Kim, Eklund, F3, Baird and Softy.
    5th place ribbons are special.

Of course Michigan went 30-2-1 over a three year stretch and never made a bowl.

But that was when win or go home meant something.
    Agree but they'll still say that. The worse Sark is the more they have to discredit previous coaches to make it seem like Sark isn't that bad.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

topdawgnc said:

FUCK EVERY FUCKING DOOG WHO DEFENDS MAKING ONE OF THOSE SHIT BOWLS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST WITH A TEN FOOT STEEL POLL INFESTED WITH AIDS. I KNOW YOU READ THIS SHIT KIM AND FAT BOY. FUCK YOU TOO

I can see it now. "In James first five years he only played in two bowl games while Sark has led UW to four bowl games in five years. Lambright only led them to three bowl games. Sark is the first coach to ever lead the Huskies to four bowl games in his first five years".

I wish I was wrong but you know that "stat" will come out by Kim, Eklund, F3, Baird and Softy.
    5th place ribbons are special.

Of course Michigan went 30-2-1 over a three year stretch and never made a bowl.

But that was when win or go home meant something.
    Agree but they'll still say that. The worse Sark is the more they have to discredit previous coaches to make it seem like Sark isn't that bad.
    Mediocre is above bad, but I really don't give a fuck.