Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuomo, democrats trying to put the NRA out of business

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I do enjoy the flea trash talk. He gets into it then eventually realizes he doesn't give a fuck and just goes fishing.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I do enjoy the flea trash talk. He gets into it then eventually realizes he doesn't give a fuck and just goes fishing.

He's a stupid faggot with a limited repertoire of comebacks. A fucking scrub of a tug opponent if there ever was one. If poasters were teams, he's the type of Division III bitch you'd schedule to pad your record.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He's a stupid faggot with a limited repertoire of comebacks. A fucking scrub of a tug opponent if there ever was one. If poasters were teams, he's the type of Division III bitch you'd schedule to pad your record.
    I own you, junior.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

I own you, junior.

3 natties tho
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The National Rifle Association (NRA) said it may not be able to hold rallies, meetings or conventions and could have to close down its streaming service, NRATV, and magazines as a result of what it calls a “blacklisting campaign” led by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

The organization says that that it will be "it will be unable to exist as a not-for-profit or pursue its advocacy mission" if Cuomo's "discrimination campaign," including "backroom exhortation and public threats," goes unchecked by the courts.

But a $7 million fine isn't enough to make a not-for-profit giant like the NRA go into the red. The other issue at play, according to the NRA, is that Cuomo and the New York State Department of Financial Services are working concurrently to deny the organization business and shut it down.

https://sputniknews.com/us/201808041066937888-Twitter-NRA-Going-Broke/

He looks like an evil pig. Why do these authoritarian democrats all look like Hannibal Lecter?

The National Rifle Association (NRA) said it may not be able to hold rallies, meetings or conventions and could have to close down its streaming service, NRATV, and magazines as a result of what it calls a “blacklisting campaign” led by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

The organization says that that it will be "it will be unable to exist as a not-for-profit or pursue its advocacy mission" if Cuomo's "discrimination campaign," including "backroom exhortation and public threats," goes unchecked by the courts.

But a $7 million fine isn't enough to make a not-for-profit giant like the NRA go into the red. The other issue at play, according to the NRA, is that Cuomo and the New York State Department of Financial Services are working concurrently to deny the organization business and shut it down.

https://sputniknews.com/us/201808041066937888-Twitter-NRA-Going-Broke/

He looks like an evil pig. Why do these authoritarian democrats all look like Hannibal Lecter?

Womp womp
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

It appears my Life Membership to the NRA now makes me an extremist. Good to know.

Your Navy service put you on Obama’s terrorist watch list, in 2009.