Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy being questioned on Twitter about Peter's Call

@Softykjr one of my favorites: you guys ignoring peter last night when he presented valid points as to why sark should go

@JKing79 listened to every call. Nobody gets ignored.

@Softykjr you answered with the "who would you hire" question and he presented two pretty good options..then was ignored\

@JKing79 just wanted his answer. Not going to talk about candidates until there's an opening. And every call doesn't need a response

@Softykjr no but that call needed a response cause a lot of fans feel like he does..but its your show and you disagree fair enough

Does JKing post here?

Comments

• I love how Softy is acting like he listen to every call yet he didn't. He completely glossed over your points and Cornell's points.

He didn't even try and acknowledge them and quickly got to the next call hoping everyone would forget that call.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    He did admit "great points don't need responses."

But hes wrong about waiting till the end of the season. 28 hours ago this team still had a shot at a 9-3 season. Now, going 0-4 in the 4 toughest games, the season that is over, is officially over and a failure. The rest of the way all the talk should be about firing Sark. Anything else is just worthless.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    JKing does not post here, but he knows about this place.
  • JKing does not post here, but he knows about this place.

I take it you know him? How does he view this site?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

JKing does not post here, but he knows about this place.

I take it you know him? How does he view this site?
    He used to post on the old HHBv1 board for a short amount of time. So he knows about all the fucktards and the culture here.
  • He did admit "great points don't need responses."

But hes wrong about waiting till the end of the season. 28 hours ago this team still had a shot at a 9-3 season. Now, going 0-4 in the 4 toughest games, the season that is over, is officially over and a failure. The rest of the way all the talk should be about firing Sark. Anything else is just worthless.

Agree. Who cares about going 9-4 if you went 0-4 against the ranked teams? Also we aren't going 9-4.

I think this team is heading towards a 6-6 season with a 3-6 conference record. For all this Don James talk he only had two losing conference seasons when he went 3-4 in his second year and 3-5 in 1988 which he almost lost his job.

Lambrights worst conference record was 4-4(got him fired btw in 1998), Slick Rick's was 4-4(also last year at UW). Even Gilby in 2003 went 4-4. Ty Willingham was 3-6 in 2006 so that is the par that Sark would be in if he loses out which I think he will.

When he loses next week he'll have had a worst conference record than Lambo and Slick Rick had when they were fired and worse than Gilby in 2003.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    He should have asked Softy why they all got condescending when legitimate questions were asked and which they clearly wouldn't answer because their collective noses are shoved so far up the AD's ass it's pathetic.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    loadsock said:

He should have asked Softy why they all got condescending when legitimate questions were asked and which they clearly wouldn't answer because their collective noses are shoved so far up the AD's ass it's pathetic.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Softy said he'd come on the podcast. I sent him an email about doing one segment. Might give us a chance to get our name out there and increase our audience substantially for the time being.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Softy said he'd come on the podcast. I sent him an email about doing one segment. Might give us a chance to get our name out there and increase our audience substantially for the time being.

He'll never do it. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Do your best to humiliate him please?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Wouldn't that be something.
  • JKing, Boobs and myself have been battling MykFS all night on twitter. He totally ignored why he avoids using W-L when comparing Mora to Sark.

He brings up who beat the better team, schedule, we played common opponents better, blah blah blah. Completely ignores who has the better conference record and overall record.