Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time to Embarrass Yourself Again!!! Predict UW's 2018 team record!!!

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    13-2 or 12-2 or 11-2 (Rose or NY6)
    Oops, forgot to save the results from earlier.

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Sources said:

PurpleJ said:

I hope we lose the natty so I can talk mad shit to @oregonblitzkrieg

That title game loss will make us ELITE
    Puh..13 and 2.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2018
    10-3
    10-3. The national media and Pac-12 media keep hyping up UW as a Playoff contender and I don't get it. As long as Jake Browning is the starting QB and our #1 WR is Aaron Fuller this team fucking sucks until they don't. The X-factor that could get this team above a 10-3 season is Bush Hamdan. We need him to be the super star we think he is. We need Kyle Shanahan 2.0. We need a simplistic and efficient offense. We need Browning to be a game manager and we need to matriculate the ball down the field. We need to run the ball. We need a lot of easy check down throws to TE's and RB's. We need route concepts that put DB's in vices and give Browning easy reads and safe, timing throws. We probably need to play with a higher tempo because Browning seems way less panicky in uptempo situations.

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Anywhere from 9-4 to 1-11

10-3. The national media and Pac-12 media keep hyping up UW as a Playoff contender and I don't get it. As long as Jake Browning is the starting QB and our #1 WR is Aaron Fuller this team fucking sucks until they don't. The X-factor that could get this team above a 10-3 season is Bush Hamdan. We need him to be the super star we think he is. We need Kyle Shanahan 2.0. We need a simplistic and efficient offense. We need Browning to be a game manager and we need to matriculate the ball down the field. We need to run the ball. We need a lot of easy check down throws to TE's and RB's. We need route concepts that put DB's in vices and give Browning easy reads and safe, timing throws. We probably need to play with a higher tempo because Browning seems way less panicky in uptempo situations.

It is because our DBs are so ridiculously loaded and they think Brownsocks is good.

If Gaskin gets 20 carries a game we go undefeated. I have no faith he will.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Uhhh he's terrible when time's running out and we need a score, not sure tempo is the solution
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    10-3

Almost chinned this because it was great...until your last sentence. When did tempo work well for Jake? Examples.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    10-3

Almost chinned this because it was great...until your last sentence. When did tempo work well for Jake? Examples.
    When has it not worked well? Browning has always performed better with tempo throughout his career at UW. They have used it as a way to try to spark the offense when they're playing like shit. When they were able to move the ball against Penn State they played with more tempo and sometimes called two plays at once in the huddle and ran them back to back. Coming out of half time against Colorado in which they sucked in the first half they played with more tempo to start the second half and the offense got going. The last couple drives against Utah that won us the game were more uptempo. The second half of the Rutgers game they played more uptempo and started moving the ball better. How did you not notice this?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

50 percent pass. 40 percent run.

10 percent pants shitting.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,069
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I don't see 2 conference losses and I don't see UW losing to anyone in the south in the CCG, so that pretty much means an 11 win season.
  • Options
    Timely bump
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Called it?
  • Options
    Only 30% of the bored can be correct this year
  • Options
    Bump.

Final record is 10-4... but there was no 10-4 option. Whoops.

You can proceed to burn down this thread.

Better luck next year.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    10-3
    Hey, I was close!
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    10-3

Hey, I was close!

Agreed. Really the best possible given the flawed choices.
  • Options
    CougarfsCougarfs Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    9-4 another boring mediocre season with a couple baffling losses
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    15-0 (win natty)
    Did I win?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443