Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queery for the bored

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Do these media fucktards actually think "Coach O" (I like to call him coach O) can really get the HC gig or are they trying to create a story? After shitcanning Kitten at the airport, I'd like to think Pat Haden is a lot smarter than hiring a retread. In fact I highly doubt privately he's even a candidate.

Comments

• Only way he would get the job is if he wins out and wins the Rose Bowl.

Ogergon knows he isn't a real candidate why he said "If I don't get the job I'd like to stay on the staff and remain as recruiting coordinator". Why would he say that if he felt he has a real shot?

He's accepted he's not an option and USC is going to hire a legit head coach. They are going to fork over the money to get a splashy hire.

Meanwhile Woodward will sit around clueless retaining Sark with a 6-6 record as next year will be "different".
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    ESPN inventing a story? No. Fucking. Way.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Only way he would get the job is if he wins out and wins the Rose Bowl.

Ogergon knows he isn't a real candidate why he said "If I don't get the job I'd like to stay on the staff and remain as recruiting coordinator". Why would he say that if he felt he has a real shot?

He's accepted he's not an option and USC is going to hire a legit head coach. They are going to fork over the money to get a splashy hire.

Meanwhile Woodward will sit around clueless retaining Sark with a 6-6 record as next year will be "different".

I could fucking see Woodward going after Coach Oregon
  • topdawgnc said:

Only way he would get the job is if he wins out and wins the Rose Bowl.

I could fucking see Woodward going after Coach Oregon
    I would laugh at this but fuck it could be reality.

That's the part everyone keeps forgetting.

The Mariners are always firing managers but nothing changes because why? The top remains the same.

If Pool Boy is still selecting the next head coach do you really have faith in him being able to hire a good head coach? I don't.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I don't think Orgeron is a serious candidate... but he seems to really want to stay at USC.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    AZDuck said:

I don't think Orgeron is a serious candidate... but he seems to really want to stay at USC.

He knows who butters his bread.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Orgeron will be at Cal next year.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I think he knows he's in a great location there, and seems to have a genuine affection for the school.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    if there's a list of 5 I doubt he's in it. He has no chance of getting the job
  • Orgeron has a better shot at the job than Sark does.

Orgeron, however has a 0% chance at the job while Sark is a negative % chance.