Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Preseason Rankings BS

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
edited August 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
#6 in both Corch's and AP. Highest in 21 years- i.e., Bill Gates vs Warren Buffet battle in Seattle.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club

AP poll doesn't come out until the 20th. Only the Coaches Pyramid Scheme poll was released today.

My bad. I read one of the headlines wrong.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

AP poll doesn't come out until the 20th. Only the Coaches Pyramid Scheme poll was released today.

I only misread the headlines

Huh?

"One of the most well-coached teams in the country. They’re tougher than you think, too. The perception of this entire league could have been different last season if they’d hit those field goals at Arizona State, because on tape they looked better than the ’16 team that went to the Playoff. If the jury is still out on USC, this is the most complete program in the conference right now."

That stood out to me as particularly FS as well
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    dnc said:

I only misread the headlines
    I'd rather be first than get the lead right.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    dnc said:

Huh?

"One of the most well-coached teams in the country. They’re tougher than you think, too. The perception of this entire league could have been different last season if they’d hit those field goals at Arizona State, because on tape they looked better than the ’16 team that went to the Playoff. If the jury is still out on USC, this is the most complete program in the conference right now."

Can’t really blame the stupidity when we play most of our gaymes at 3:00 in the morning EST, and the whole first half is devoted to truck racing.
    CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

Huh?

Can’t really blame the stupidity when we play most of our gaymes at 3:00 in the morning EST, and the whole first half is devoted to truck racing.
    These are Pac12 coaches not East Coast media. They should all be accustomed to gaymes at Beijing time.