Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    edited August 2018
    Now, on the positive side, Willie Taggart recruited well in one year, and Mario (Cristobal) is one of the best recruiters in our business.

has anyone told @StrongArmCobra ??

these are MEN making these comments!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Now, on the positive side, Willie Taggart recruited well in one year, and Mario (Cristobal) is one of the best recruiters in our business.

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735

He's not a great recruiter. I can see right through the smoke and mirrors and star rankings. He takes pride in the O-line and his big 2018 O-line class is all fat slop across the board. You're a fucking idiot. He's getting UW and USC leftovers this class. Coaches say complimentary things about each other all the time without actually believing a word of it. If someone is asked about Oregon right now and they want to be polite pretty much the only thing they can do is compliment Cristobal on his recruiting based on star ratings. There's literally nothing else you can say about him because his coaching ability is a total mystery. Watch what his recruits look like on the fucking field in a couple years and then come see me dumb ass.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    These are so fake.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,579

He's not a great recruiter. I can see right through the smoke and mirrors and star rankings. He takes pride in the O-line and his big 2018 O-line class is all fat slop across the board. You're a fucking idiot. He's getting UW and USC leftovers this class. Coaches say complimentary things about each other all the time without actually believing a word of it. If someone is asked about Oregon right now and they want to be polite pretty much the only thing they can do is compliment Cristobal on his recruiting based on star ratings. There's literally nothing else you can say about him because his coaching ability is a total mystery. Watch what his recruits look like on the fucking field in a couple years and then come see me dumb ass.

What kind of grown ass woman eats at Taco Bell?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

One who wants to have a double chin.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,168
    "That program couldn’t have hired a more perfect person for the job. It’s not just that Jonathan (Smith) is a great offensive mind; he is. He’s an alum, he knows what it takes to win. He knows what those people look for, what they hope for, what they’ll get behind. He’s a young guy, a tireless worker, and a guy who’s invested in that program from long ago."

college football coaches are fucking retards.

"Jonathan Smith bringing Mike Riley with him means they want to close ranks. Maybe that will work, but they’re in a division that’s only getting tougher. "

point above stands, riley bailed for the san antonio job

"When Kelly left for the NFL, teams were starting to take his ideas. You have to assume he’s spent time working on the next thing."

larry_david_ehhh.gif

"Chris Petersen has this program on the same track as the monster he built at Boise State. By that I mean when they lose, it’s usually not by more than a score and it’s usually a game they could’ve or should’ve won. Last year was no different. They’re going to be really good again."

yes, the fiesta bowel was a 7 point game on paper, but fuck, that was a blowout.

"Luke Falk was a great system guy. They’ll miss him."

every leach qb is a 'great system guy'
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966

Mentira!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter

ntxduck said:

One who wants to have a double chin.
    And a nice ass
    You don’t get that rump on the Keto diet fo’ damned sure.