Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Should there be a limit for HondoFS Spam?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Hondo is a necessary evil.

No.

Disingenuous. Clearly working for another's agenda.

Necessary?

Give me uber-lefties @thomasFremont, @Dennis_DeYoung, @mobey, @Edwin_Bambino, @jecornel, @RedRocket, @Baphomet, @UWhuskytskeet, @OZONE. and to moderate it out a bit @allpurpleallgold, @WilburHooksHands, @BearsWiin, @CirrhosisDawg.

I mostly post Trump's own words. I can't help it if it pisses you off. I can't help it if it pisses you and Houston off that Republicans won't even vote for a bill to increase IT security at election sites (seriously WTF?). And I can't help it if you have sides and are pissed whenever Republicans do something shitty or stupid. Or, heaven forbid, agree with Democrats on something.

Reality is, I just give y'all shit like you give me. Some like @Swaye are cool and can handle it and give shit back. Some are like Race and DaBoner that just tell me to fuck off. Others like you and Houston are pussies and cry about it.
    Like people don't have a twitter feed to read Trump's tweets if they want to? You seem to not get the definition of SPAM (BIG surprise from a speed limit IQ)...

As for the rest you basically hold up a sign in each thread that says "I'm FS...let me show you how today...". As an example...your selective outrage on IT security is noted. You didn't have a problem when Obama said it wasn't an issue, and you don't seem to have a problem when Michael Moore was out there protesting at Russian sponsored anti-Trump rallies. And you don't seem to have an issue with Democrats stopping bills like Grassley's "Disclosing Foreign Influence Act". You bitch about funding now, but you either ignore or are just too stupid to realize Republicans already funded an additional $380MM this year for election security back in March, much of which still hasn't been used by the states.

Keep up your selective outrage HondoFS...#TeamShortBus

At least pay your way around here if your going to SPAM the place.

I see it took a day, but you got your talking points memo. And it goes back to but but but Obama. Cause that's all you got.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

No.

Necessary?

Give me uber-lefties @thomasFremont, @Dennis_DeYoung, @mobey, @Edwin_Bambino, @jecornel, @RedRocket, @Baphomet, @UWhuskytskeet, @OZONE. and to moderate it out a bit @allpurpleallgold, @WilburHooksHands, @BearsWiin, @CirrhosisDawg.

I mostly post Trump's own words. I can't help it if it pisses you off. I can't help it if it pisses you and Houston off that Republicans won't even vote for a bill to increase IT security at election sites (seriously WTF?). And I can't help it if you have sides and are pissed whenever Republicans do something shitty or stupid. Or, heaven forbid, agree with Democrats on something.

Reality is, I just give y'all shit like you give me. Some like @Swaye are cool and can handle it and give shit back. Some are like Race and DaBoner that just tell me to fuck off. Others like you and Houston are pussies and cry about it.
    Like people don't have a twitter feed to read Trump's tweets if they want to? You seem to not get the definition of SPAM (BIG surprise from a speed limit IQ)...

As for the rest you basically hold up a sign in each thread that says "I'm FS...let me show you how today...". As an example...your selective outrage on IT security is noted. You didn't have a problem when Obama said it wasn't an issue, and you don't seem to have a problem when Michael Moore was out there protesting at Russian sponsored anti-Trump rallies. And you don't seem to have an issue with Democrats stopping bills like Grassley's "Disclosing Foreign Influence Act". You bitch about funding now, but you either ignore or are just too stupid to realize Republicans already funded an additional $380MM this year for election security back in March, much of which still hasn't been used by the states.

I see it took a day, but you got your talking points memo. And it goes back to but but but Obama. Cause that's all you got.
    That's what you got out of that?

HondoFS...Speed Limit IQ...

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

No.

Necessary?

That's what you got out of that?

HondoFS...Speed Limit IQ...

Yes. You support Republicans right now by blaming shit on Democrats years ago. Justify the actions of today. Stop pointing the finger at shit years ago like a wife would do. Be a man and own the shit or, I don't know, say that the Republicans are being FS.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Can you two retards stop quoting each other so I don't get any more alerts about your latest pissing contest?

This.
    BearsWiin said:

Can you two retards stop quoting each other so I don't get any more alerts about your latest pissing contest?

Wut?
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

This.
    photo BF81D70F-F77C-4C6B-AD44-235C0FF07778_zpsaqi19ngc.jpg
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

It sounds like @BearsWiin cares.
    pawz said:

BearsWiin said:

A lot.
    pawz said:

pawz said:

BearsWiin said:

A lot.
    Like a fucking lot.
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

BearsWiin said:

A lot.
    Like a fucking lot.
    @BearsWiin, true ?!?!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

@BearsWiin as the unlucky OP of the Joe Ngata thread, I have zero sympathy for you.

@BearsWiin ANSWER THE QUESTION

@BearsWiin is too busy gardening professor's lawns to answer...
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Third rate fuckstick still hasn't read the article, doesn't know where the fuck to put the apostrophe

Film at 11
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2018
    @BearsWiin , Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsome and the rest of the new democrats are going to drag the rest of the country kicking and screaming into the 21st century. That's what I'm hearing.
    BearsWiin said:

Third rate fuckstick still hasn't read the article, doesn't know where the fuck to put the apostrophe

Film at 11
    @BearsWiin ...which article? The one I quoted from extensively way back when that you lied about? You really want to relive your embarrassment?

Keep up the pruning...

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2018
    Maybe we should have Hondo control. His ability to use his rapid fire high capacity computer to spit out posts shouldn't be allowed. Who needs to be able to post that fast! Maybe a slow one post per day capacity computer should be mandated. These assault computers are dangerous! Did he even have a background check? Maybe a 10 day waiting period per post.