Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    They were always taking three OL and wanted a specialized center. When the kid from Utah confirmed he will be taking his mission they started looking elsewhere. As the resident Mormo has pointed out, the kids returning from a mission are almost always terrible.

They will still take Jonah T.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    does herm go black ops (n4bisafnrc) and kill this kid? or, did herm cut him?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Herm didn't want him anyway
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ASU Roster crunch. Herm didn’t want to do cut him. Felt like he owed it to him
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Other offers for Capra included Utah, Boise State, Duke and Oregon State.

I don't know anything about this guy, but I'll take a hard pass based on this alone. Why the fuck would we want an ASU commit?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    what a cool day to be a quook man!
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I don't know anything about this guy, but I'll take a hard pass based on this alone. Why the fuck would we want an ASU commit?

Because it's almost always better to take a kid that has been playing center his whole life than try to convert one.

His brother is in the program, good kid, good family. His job will be to back up Forsythe. I'll direct you to an Alamo bowl where we didn't have a backup center. Remember that shit show?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018
    They are definitely going after sagapolu, but at least we get depth with Capra. He is the 9th rated center in the nation. So yes it is a down year for centers, so you take what you can get.
  • Options
    kirkland88kirkland88 Member Posts: 28
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

They are definitely going after sagapolu, but at least we get depth with Capra. He is the 9th rated center in the nation. So yes it is a down year for centers, so you take what you can get.

I do believe they have moved on from Sagapolu. Apparently wont commit until January and thats not something the staff wants to wait that long for.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Because it's almost always better to take a kid that has been playing center his whole life than try to convert one.

His brother is in the program, good kid, good family. His job will be to back up Forsythe. I'll direct you to an Alamo bowl where we didn't have a backup center. Remember that shit show?
    I played center

A cerebral position
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

I played center

A cerebral position

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018

Mosster47 said:

I played center

A cerebral position
    Center is the most important part of a gang bang.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

Mosster47 said:

I played center

A cerebral position
    Crisped.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sagapolu is going on mission. Not to Oregon.