Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to @MadOvaries

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club
MadOvaries...if not for laveon bell's hurdling exploits , petersen beats Sparty on road with woefully unathletic team in comparison. Should have been another Petersen triumph over vastly superior power-5 team on the road you ignorant gash. Damone, u need not even chime in, u didnt watch that game, or any other opener with anything else than a girl's knowledge of the game .

As far as Hawaii and bsu, we saw who was starting at qb. One in his last game as a UW qb snd one in his 1st. Hardly Petersens fault.

Post game EVERY POSTER HERE jumped off Pete's bandwagon but 2. Pup and Steel2. Now how's that for an accurate post:) Fakenews is really bad around this joint. Trump points out the nations' fake news...Pup that at HH. But no im not back, just cleaning up the record on Pete'd behalf likr i did daily for 2 years, 5 years ago. Chow sweet tits;)

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

MadOvaries...if not for laveon bell's hurdling exploits , petersen beats Sparty on road with woefully unathletic team in comparison. Should have been another Petersen triumph over vastly superior power-5 team on the road you ignorant gash. Damone, u need not even chime in, u didnt watch that game, or any other opener with anything else than a girl's knowledge of the game .

As far as Hawaii and bsu, we saw who was starting at qb. One in his last game as a UW qb snd one in his 1st. Hardly Petersens fault.

Post game EVERY POSTER HERE jumped off Pete's bandwagon but 2. Pup and Steel2. Now how's that for an accurate post:) Fakenews is really bad around this joint. Trump points out the nations' fake news...Pup that at HH. But no im not back, just cleaning up the record on Pete'd behalf likr i did daily for 2 years, 5 years ago. Chow sweet tits;)

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I stand with pup