Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rap Battle 80's Bracket Round 2: NWA (1) vs 2 Live Crew (8)

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
NWA faces another hugely popular act after staving off a valiant effort from the sixteen seeded Jews. No rest for the weary.

@AUBURNTROJAN vs @creepycoug in this one. I just hope the winner respects us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMZi25Pq3T8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHGDP0Gvs3Q

Rap Battle 80's Bracket Round 2: NWA (1) vs 2 Live Crew (8) 24 votes

1. NWA
91%
SwayewhlinderThomasFremontRoadDawg55Mad_SonDeepSeaZgreenblooddnc2001400exoregonblitzkriegbiak1Bad_MotherDuckerGrundleStiltzkinseatownfunkAUBURNTROJANIPukeOregonGrellowDoog_de_JourNEsnake12YellowSnowjhfstyle24 22 votes
8. 2 Live Crew
8%
creepycougSyphilisButter 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018
    1. NWA
    This is like Alabama title teams going up against the 2001 Hurricane's. That 2001 Hurricane team could have beaten the 2008 Detroit Lions.

NWA will sweep every vote in every round. I just feel bad for anybody matched up against them.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. NWA
    I like @AUBURNTROJAN in this one. Plus he knows a thing or two about the rap game.
  • Options
    AUBURNTROJANAUBURNTROJAN Member Posts: 192
    edited July 2018
    1. NWA

I like @AUBURNTROJAN in this one. Plus he knows a thing or two about the rap game.

Three IRON LAWS of the rap game.

1. Money - If you want to make it your flow better be memorable enough that the average slow strategy white boy from the burbs can sing along and feel hard for at least 8.1 seconds. Hook em!

3. Tradition - If your shit's gonna get played in the club it better have @Thump that calls the fast strategy brothas and sistas back to their African roots. Bass is your fren.

3. Location - Nobody respects a rapper from Seattle or other white bread hipster ass wanksta towns. If you ain't from NYC, Philly, Cali or the Dirty Dirty you better be talented as fuck if you want to make it in this game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. NWA

1. Money - If you want to make it your flow better be memorable enough that the average slow strategy white boy from the burbs can sing along and feel hard for at least 8.1 seconds. Hook em!

3. Tradition - If your shit's gonna get played in the club it better have @Thump that calls the fast strategy brothas and sistas back to their African roots. Bass is your fren.

3. Location - Nobody respects a rapper from Seattle or other white bread hipster ass wanksta towns. If you ain't from NYC, Philly, Cali or the Dirty Dirty you better be talented as fuck if you want to make it in this game.
    I have a soft spot for "Beepers", "My Hooptie", and "Gore-Tex", but other than Mix, all Seattle hip hip sucks, especially the white guys.
  • Options
    1. NWA

I have a soft spot for "Beepers", "My Hooptie", and "Gore-Tex", but other than Mix, all Seattle hip hip sucks, especially the white guys.
    RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkKEMh-F0Jo
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    8. 2 Live Crew
    You know why.
  • Options
    1. NWA
    @SyphilisButter helps creepyquook get a safety, but NWA puts three TD's on the bored and wins a laugher 21-2.